Calamity's Forum Diplomat Application

Calamity

Calamity's Forum Diplomat Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Calamity should be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes (+Support Why)
    • No (-Support Why)

In-Game Name: DasCalamity

Steam Name: DasCalamity

SteamID: STEAM_4:441397904

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes I am a Senior Moderator in PoliceRP

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 163 post (currently) 

How often are you online on the forums? I am online on the forums all day. I always have my notifications set so I know what is happening on the forums. 

What timezone are you in? CT (Central Time)

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? I would like to be a forum diplomat to help keep the forums safe. I have a strong love for the forums because of how helpful it is to me. I also love the community and like looking/responding to post hearing what people are saying. Being active on the forums I see forum diplomats being really helpful, and keeping the peace throughout the forums. I was wondering how to share back what the community has done for me. Looking at this I would like to be apart of Forum Diplomat team to provide assistance in the objective of keeping this a safe place moderating the forums. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I would consider myself to have good judgement being as staff in Gaminglight taught me a lot about the members, community, and play style. I also have a lot of experience with judgement in real life. Helping people with their personal problems, fights, etc helps me determine issues between members in the community.  

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would delete the messages. Then go private message him being respectful asking him to stop and explain how he cannot spam the shoutbox. I would offer the person help with their ban, and guide him to the correct area in the forums to know how to appeal for the ban. I would also offer him advice and information the person needs to know about the ban. During this I will contact SMT to deal with his account and do what is necessary for this person. 

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Manager
On 4/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support
Decent application
Would like to see some higher post counts, but that's ok!

All questions are correct!

You would make a great Forum Diplomat, good luck! -Steve

Really Great Staff member

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support
Decent application
Would like to see some higher post counts, but that's ok!

All questions are correct!

You would make a great Forum Diplomat, good luck! -Steve