Rule for Staff handbook. - Denied

[GL]Michael

Fair?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Fair?

• yes
    • no

What you want to see? -  A rule addition to the staff handbook saying "All staff from the beginning of their service as staff, may not accrue more than 5 warns." Punishment for having more than 5 warns should be a strike if not full demotion. 

Why should we add it? -  Staff are the ones who should know the rules the best and more importantly they hand the warns out. It really is extremely easy not to get warned (anyone who disagrees is probably a minge), as long as you follow the reasonable rules that are clearly stated every-time someone spawns in. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Address the lack of trust in Staff that players have been feeling recently, by holding staff to a higher standard.

Who is it mainly for? - Staff 

Links to any content - n/a 

Edited by [GL]Michael

+ Support

Why not? Staff shouldn't be getting warned period, if the staff member is getting warned multiple times by higher ups, I think there is a visible issue. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

I don’t think this is necessary. Staff get strikes if they break rules in the handbook or another type of punishment fitting what they did. If a staff member breaks a wide range of rules in the motd and gets warned then it’ll get noticed whether or not it’s public that SMT would be aware of that particular staff member.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-SUPPORT

28 minutes ago, th3 said:

I don’t think this is necessary. Staff get strikes if they break rules in the handbook or another type of punishment fitting what they did. If a staff member breaks a wide range of rules in the motd and gets warned then it’ll get noticed whether or not it’s public that SMT would be aware of that particular staff member.

1 hour ago, th3 said:

agreed

1 hour ago, th3 said:

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, th3 said:

-support

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

2 hours ago, th3 said:

agreed

31 minutes ago, Jeffe said:

agreed

2 hours ago, th3 said:

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

Most staff are with the community for months sometimes upon years,

limiting them to this amount is unnecessary and quite ridiculous

Staff have occasional slip ups in RP and they will be warned accordingly but warns in game unless in a excessive amount with constant minge then should it be dealt with by SMT and a strike may occour.

3 hours ago, th3 said:

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

3 hours ago, th3 said:

• Manager
3 hours ago, th3 said:

Not needed at all

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

3 hours ago, th3 said:

4 hours ago, th3 said:

Agreed with th3 on this one.

7 hours ago, th3 said:

Agreed. 

23 hours ago, th3 said:

-support

Edited by borith

21 hours ago, Smoke said:

-Support

Staff have occasional slip ups in RP and they will be warned accordingly but warns in game unless in a excessive amount with constant minge then should it be dealt with by SMT and a strike may occour.

It is not hard to not get warned. I have 9 weeks playtime and i have 2 warns. 

I also tbh started to think about this and decided to make a suggestion after i looked at yours as-well as several staff who have no strikes yet have several warns after they've been on staff for a while...

3 minutes ago, [GL]Michael said:

I also tbh started to think about this and decided to make a suggestion after i looked at yours as-well as several staff who have no strikes yet have several warns after they've been on staff for a while...

It’s up to the respective servers SMT whether or not to publicize that a staff member received a strike or other form of punishment 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2019 at 1:04 PM, [GL]Michael said:

I see you on the server once every week while I was on everyday when I wasnt on a LOA when I was staff. No one is perfect. If you ever get staff, you will understand.

Edited by Smoke

On 4/11/2019 at 5:48 AM, Smoke said:

-Support

On 4/10/2019 at 5:48 PM, [GL]Michael said:

What you want to see? -  A rule addition to the staff handbook saying "All staff from the beginning of their service as staff, may not accrue more than 5 warns." Punishment for having more than 5 warns should be a strike if not full demotion. 

Why should we add it? -  Staff are the ones who should know the rules the best and more importantly they hand the warns out. It really is extremely easy not to get warned (anyone who disagrees is probably a minge), as long as you follow the reasonable rules that are clearly stated every-time someone spawns in. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Address the lack of trust in Staff that players have been feeling recently, by holding staff to a higher standard.

Who is it mainly for? - Staff 

Links to any content - n/a 

- Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟