Duncan McOkiner's Retirement / Reserves

Duncan  McOkiner

In-game Name: Duncan

Department(s) retiring from: CERT, State

Previous Ranks: SPC, 2LT Respectively

I am asking for retirement from CERT and State. Not only am I getting to a critical point in the school semester, I have been working quite a bit. When I do have free time, however, I just don't play Garry's Mod right now. With the release of Division 2, Risk of Rain 2, and Borderlands Remastered, I haven't been playing Garry's Mod at all. When I do play, it's because Papa or someone asks me to play MilRP with them. I pretty much fell out of love given the ongoing Negev meta, really. Just lost interest in it, my custom class made things too easy and I got punished without using it, and you'd get punished since you didn't have one as gov. 

On top of this, I have been approved for reserves for DOC. Previously I was a CPT in DOC, but command graciously allowed me the rank of LT in DOC as reserves.

As many of you know, I've commanded on large servers of various types, staffed on large servers of various types, and actually managed a single large server. So far, I have always returned to Garry's Mod at some point. I will remain on the Discord, and I'll probably check the forums once every few days, but that's gonna be the most really seen of me. Just ping me in the Discord if you need anything from me. 

'Twas fun, boi-o's. <3

I’m gonna miss you my friend. You were one of the best we had and it’s sad to see you go but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do. You will be remembered in the department. See you around champ ~Papa :(

Man I miss you, you are an awesome person and when you played with me it made me happy. You will forever be remembered Duncan, wish you luck my dude!

~ Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."