Ruinz Leaving Gaminglight

WreckedInRuinz

Alright, the time is now.

I'm leaving this community. The reason I'm leaving because of the immense immaturity of head admin Rhenic, also the amount of bias coming from (some) of the king members. It's crazy the lengths they will go to not get a warn. I may be wrong but that's the way I see and everyone who isn't blind sees it that way too. Zeeptin once said, "we have not one single time ever banned someone for stating their opinion in a respectful constructive manner."  As of 4/9/19 that statement isn't true. I agree Austin did get kind of heated but was it really worth a permaban. My opinion of this community is that it was fun and it has turned corrupt were staff members can't responsibility for there god damn actions and I will be spreading the word as well.  So with that WTAP is being disbanded cause clearly rhenic couldn't take some heat. I hope you guys change some stuff up. Like make it so SMT can only warn of duty because the amount of false warns made bye them is immense. They also say "go appeal it on the fourms" when they will just make some BS up. 

Hannah- Hannah the hacker, you had some nuts awp shots. Glad I met even tho we may not be leaving on the best terms I enjoyed playing with you very much.

Voxis- We obviously didn't leave on the best terms either and I'm pretty sure you do hate me. But I enjoyed playing with you and hearing your stories. No one else will know what I'm talking about but I just to let you know if I was in your position I would have done the exact same thing too. Also, congrats on staff and I hope you don't turn into rhenic. as a goodbye, I will be shipping you a pack of cigarettes. (joke)

Fame- Your the best king there is and I hope you get manager one day

Snar- Your funny and could actually take a joke.

Dane- It was really fun hanging out with you at night and playing scary maps lol

CHIKEN - Austin banned you from the disc, not me. But on the real, you shouldn't have chosen SRT over WTAP.

BrycE- You are the homie and I'm taking your chain on fucking god.

BigJohnny- You were the homie to and you should take bryces chain for me and ship it to my house. Also we wanted you in WTAP but ig its too late.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

Sad you feel that way man, here at Gaminglight we try to make it as fun as we can for everyone. I am sorry that we didn’t fulfill it the way you saw it. Going to miss you Ruinz, you were a great friend. 

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

He insulted more than just Rhenic and overall his actions were very uncalled for. Not only was he disrespectful on the forums but also https://gyazo.com/3b8eb6d2132f4473bb96a8076a57cd19 and that was while I was afk out eating because my brother had his birthday today.  Not only that but when you bring up ""we have not one single time ever banned someone for stating their opinion in a respectful constructive manner." Its true. He was banned for his actions on the forums and in teamspeak. So I must disagree with your point that he was banned for offering constructive criticism because clearly he was not. Now despite all other intentions, I wish you the best.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Sorry you feel that way man, we never got off a good start with eachother but it was fun playing with you man. Sad seeing you go, we had some good times playing. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

ruinz don't sweat it we are still friends to me all of this was roleplay beef but sadly it came to actual beef i hope where ever you go is good for you -hanah

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

23 minutes ago, TurdBerglar said:

Not gonna lie, kinda shocked. Anyways I wish you best in the future and you were a great friend to me. Good luck Ruinz! 

damn i forgot to put you in the goodbye but ill miss u.

35 minutes ago, th3 said:

He insulted more than just Rhenic and overall his actions were very uncalled for. Not only was he disrespectful on the forums but also https://gyazo.com/3b8eb6d2132f4473bb96a8076a57cd19 and that was while I was afk out eating because my brother had his birthday today.  Not only that but when you bring up ""we have not one single time ever banned someone for stating their opinion in a respectful constructive manner." Its true. He was banned for his actions on the forums and in teamspeak. So I must disagree with your point that he was banned for offering constructive criticism because clearly he was not. Now despite all other intentions, I wish you the best.

He literally just asked you why you removed the thing. He was told to talk to you.

26 minutes ago, Bor said:

Please staff Members, Don't try to Justifie your actions. It just makes you look worse, We now what happened, We don't need a repeat of what happned

what do you mean by this?  We don't need to justify anything as we did nothing wrong.

Edited by [GL] Billy

I don't hate you. But, you know how I am and I will say this. I honestly think this is getting a little out of hand and I think a nice, calm breather would help your situation. 

If you would like, I could talk to you in the Teamspeak. Maybe talk you down from feeling the way that you do. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

5 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

He literally just asked you why you removed the thing. He was told to talk to you.

I'm referring to the reason why he was banned off the forums. The screenshot of teamspeak messages was just to show the lack of respect he had when messaging myself while I was afk on teamspeak.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

1 minute ago, th3 said:

I'm referring to the reason why he was banned off the forums. The screenshot of teamspeak messages was just to show the lack of respect he had when messaging myself while I was afk on teamspeak.

If th3 removes a post I know  it's for the better   I have trust in him and his actions 

36 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

I’ll miss you :(

I will  finish off the kings for you 

take that nibba chain 2

36 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

I’ll miss you :(

I will  finish off the kings for you 

take that nibba chain 2

You're r next but you're death will be recorded 

14 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

I agree Austin did get kind of heated but was it really worth a permaban. My opinion of this community is that it was fun and it has turned corrupt were staff members can't responsibility for there god damn actions and I will be spreading the word as well. 

Very immature. This post is a leaving post but more of an attack towards the whole staff team including SMT and Zeeptin. 

EMT, SMT, and the staff team work extremely hard to keep the community running and it is very disrespectful to the entirety of the community when you write such a hatred filled post.

Also is that a threat to the community?

14 hours ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

The reason I'm leaving because of the immense immaturity of head admin Rhenic,

This is simply SMT disrespect. The truth is Ruinz, the most immature act in this whole situation is this very post.  You could have been the bigger person in the whole situation and just left on good terms. This disrespectful post was absolutely not needed and will set the tone for your future here in the community if you leave or not.   

Edited by Will Newel
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1