Smokes False Warn

Smoke

Your In-game: Smoke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243317023

The admin's name in-game:
Rhenic

The admin's steam name (If you know it):
N/A

What warning did you receive: Excessive Horn Spam // Copbait // After being told stop

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 
https://gyazo.com/aaae25edc0133254165cf34c20cc37f8

Why do you think this warn was false: 

Excessive Horn Spam-

At first I honked my horn extremely long, then I was killed when I was about to stop after staff asking me to stop then the horn continued after I died causing complaints in OOC. I relized this and came back and continued to honk, I was going to honk for about 5 solid seconds and then wait 15 seconds so I could space it out but I was killed once again. Then it continued again and people became more agitated, then finally I came back and repaired my car and the horn continued, finally I stopped it and then I honked occasionally and spaced them out, finally they moved their car. I only used my horn because I didnt want to copbait and their vehicles had blocked the entire road, I thought it would be smarter to "rp" a little and use my horn in RP.

Copbait-

Before I used my car horn I used my vehicle to run through the cars, after being accused of copbait when they are supposed to not block off the entire road with their vehicles I resorted to my horn.

Horn spam in the situation - paste link into browser

https://youtu.be/ae2KV0vHCgI 

Copbait in the situation - paste link into browser

https://youtu.be/RTxjgbpflyc

Any extra information: Rhenic was inside a base this entire time and did not get my side of the story nor did he even see the supposed copbait.

I am not trying to disrespect Rhenic in any way or deny his judgement I just feel in this one senario this warn is false.

Edited by Smoke

+support

cops usually block off the road a lot, are people expected to just sit there and wait for the cop to come back to his car and move it? I would ram cop cars and any other car blocking the road out of the road so that traffic can continue. I don’t see how that would be copbait if people are just trying to drive.

40 minutes ago, Smoke said:

At first I honked my horn extremely long

-SUPPORT for this reason right here... Just admitted to breaking a rule which an ADMIN should know about. Also admitted to breaking NLR right here.

18 hours ago, Smoke said:

I relized this and came back and continued to honk

Also broke NLR and continued honking after staff told him to stop furthering my -SUPPORT

Edited by Jet TZ

+/- Support 

- the second video has little to no evidence leading me to believe you are trying to hide something 

+ there is a part in the first video where you did fix the car and it still honked but - because you continued after the situation was over and you where told to stop

- you broke NLR, even if you get RDM'd you need to respect this rule, if its that bad just call a admin

- the first video showed you being disrespectful to staff and some other people

- I didn't see much cop baiting but the second video is kind of odd, because you rammed a vehicle you said was in the middle of the road when in fact it was on the other side and was not blocking you at all.

I personally think the action taken is perfectly justified and was backed up by some of the footage you supplied

Good luck ~Chimp

- Support

You were told multiple times to stop horn spamming. As you admitted, you kept doing it on three different offenses. You deliberately rammed the cars on scene of shots fired and drove right through them instead of going around. Multiple people complained in ooc about it but you had then continued to do it. 

logan2.png

15 hours ago, Rhenic said:

I did see you cop bait because I was standing at the front of the base on the otherside of the 1 way prop. You literally came from down the road at full speed and rammed a CERT or SRT vehicle after being told to stop hornspamming on 3 separate occasions by more than just us Kings. Your second video is unavailable by the way.

On 4/10/2019 at 12:35 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

You spammed your horn multiple times for a good 10 seconds, told to stop multiple times, plus you rammed our Bearcat at full speed

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 4/10/2019 at 12:35 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

You spammed your horn multiple times for a good 10 seconds, told to stop multiple times, plus you rammed our Bearcat at full speed

On 4/10/2019 at 11:35 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 4/11/2019 at 2:35 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

That bald Aussie Guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic