Logan Warn Request

WreckedInRuinz

3 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support
Call me biased if you wish
1. It was not FearRP/FailRP

2. You were all screaming, making it impossible for Logan to hear anything

3. I handled this in-game. 

this whole thing looks like targeting...

2 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Honestly -Support

Logan couldn't of heard you guys when you are all screaming at the top of your lungs. I hardly doubt Logann would intentionally break rules. 

And if steve handeled this ingame there is no reason why this should of went to the forums 

4 hours ago, th3 said:

I have to admit sometimes ingame if more then one person is talking, then it’s hard to hear anything at all. However if this was handled ingame then this report is pointless and should get denied.

^^^^^  

Edited by Jeff Junior

• Fame locked this topic

Accepted 

This is a verbal warning from my self. Logan is obviously stalling in the video and probably waiting for backup to arrive. However, it is probable that he couldn’t hear the demands of the people robbing them because of the screaming. A few points I wanted to address

1. If a player is dissatisfied with the sit In game they can report in on the forums and should not be harassed in the coments for doing so.

2. Now with that being said, a lot of people forgot about this rule so i’ll restate it:

** FAMILY MEMBERS ARE NOT TO TAKE SITS OF OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS*

This prevents the possibility of biased conclusions being drawn from the staff sit.