Logan Warn Request

WreckedInRuinz

Your in game name: Ruinz WTAP

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:429137777

The player's in game name: Logan King

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:149846194

What did the player do: So in the video we (wtap) kidnapped Logan in the video we tell Logan to jump down from the ledge and he refused to for a while, even though we had 3+ guns on him, He was stalling to have rhenic come and shoot us so he wouldn't get kidnapped (FearRP). Where he FailRP is when we smashed his comms and he still told the other family members in discord. (admitted in the video at 24 seconds) logan said he told them before we kidnapped him. Which is obviously false because the second we kidnapped/pulled out our guns him we smashed his comms. 

Evidence (required): https://plays.tv/video/5cad1b5877e2573249/logan-failrp

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warning for failrp/FearRP

Any extra information:

5 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support
Call me biased if you wish
1. It was not FearRP/FailRP

2. You were all screaming, making it impossible for Logan to hear anything

3. I handled this in-game. 

You never handled it in game. You literally showed up in the sit WHEN RHENIC WAS HANDLING THE SIT. and said "I didnt see him break anything and left." He obviously didnt follow orders and waited for rhenic to come.

1 minute ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

You never handled it in game. You literally showed up in the sit WHEN RHENIC WAS HANDLING THE SIT. and said "I didnt see him break anything and left." He obviously didnt follow orders and waited for rhenic to come.

So you're telling me that I didn't say, "There is no FearRP/FailRP validly shown in the video, therefore, Logan didn't break any rules"? 

6 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

If you could not hear he said get down your deff

1 minute ago, Rhenic said:

Except like I said in the sit I never announced I was coming in game nor in discord. After I respawned I saw he was being kidnapped in spawn and I went to intervene and attempt to save him. We handled this in game when you proceeded to call us biased. 

its still fearrp he did bot come down when he had guns to his head????

5 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Except like I said in the sit I never announced I was coming in game nor in discord. After I respawned I saw he was being kidnapped in spawn and I went to intervene and attempt to save him. We handled this in game when you proceeded to call us biased. 

I mean the reason I said you biased is that you said "Why do you want us to handle it, were in the same family" (Which implies you are going to be biased, all on a recording as well) Either OR he broke fear RP and didn't move when told.

1 minute ago, Rhenic said:

Then restrain him and drag him down. It's ridiculous that you're trying to get him warned because he didn't jump off a ledge when you had a good 10-15 seconds to restrain him. You have to drag him to get him in your car anyways.

its fearrp he has to do what people say when they have guns to his head doesnt matter if you restrained or not

5 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Then restrain him and drag him down. It's ridiculous that you're trying to get him warned because he didn't jump off a ledge when you had a good 10-15 seconds to restrain him. You have to drag him to get him in your car anyways.

How would I drag him over the ledge when he needs to jump over a wall to get off. Also, why would I do that when he has to comply with our demands and we can just make him jump off

Edited by WreckedInRuinz

23 minutes ago, ^5austindoble2013 said:

its fearrp he has to do what people say when they have guns to his head doesnt matter if you restrained or not

Can’t do what people say if they’re all screaming at you now can you?

36 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

- Support

I could not hear anything people were saying to me because I had like 4 people yelling at me at once. To the bias part, they offered someone else to do the sit so you wouldn't claim that it's bias. Even when Steve, who watched the video, a 3rd party source disagreed with you, you claimed he was also bias. Keep in mind Steve was on SRT. 

logan2.png

10 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

I could not hear anything people were saying to me because I had like 4 people yelling at me at once. To the bias part, they offered someone else to do the sit so you wouldn't claim that it's bias. Even when Steve, who watched the video, a 3rd party source disagreed with you, you claimed he was also bias. Keep in mind Steve was on SRT. 

When we told you to get down 2 people we talking. Not screaming we said get down. it took you 18 seconds to get down. No one was screaming.

13 minutes ago, Jet TZ said:

Can’t do what people say if they’re all screaming at you now can you?

no one was screaming

Just now, WreckedInRuinz said:

When we told you to get down 2 people we talking. Not screaming we said get down. it took you 18 seconds to get down. No one was screaming.

no one was screaming

Two people talking at the same time is confusing :3 you’re only making this worse and worse by lying

37 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

I mean the reason I said you biased is that you said "Why do you want us to handle it, were in the same family" (Which implies you are going to be biased, all on a recording as well) Either OR he broke fear RP and didn't move when told.

Or maybe the fact that 

1. I am not in the King family, I just play with them sometimes. 

2. I never said that and you messed me up with someone else

I have to admit sometimes ingame if more then one person is talking, then it’s hard to hear anything at all. However if this was handled ingame then this report is pointless and should get denied.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

7 minutes ago, th3 said:

I have to admit sometimes ingame if more then one person is talking, then it’s hard to hear anything at all. However if this was handled ingame then this report is pointless and should get denied.

It was never handled in game. The sit ended with rhenic saying "I dont know why you want other family members to deal with the sit." That's when I said I will take it to the fourms if you will be biased.

5 minutes ago, th3 said:

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

It was never handled in game. The sit ended with rhenic saying "I dont know why you want other family members to deal with the sit." That's when I said I will take it to the fourms if you will be biased.

To answer your original question it did appear to be fearrp to me. However I do think it’s hard to hear in gmod when more than one person is speaking. Sorry I think I misinterpreted some earlier comments saying that it was handled ingame. But overall I’ll leave my opinion on -/+ support.

Also please just let people post a - or + support without responding to every single post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+- support  

-support 

as I do see him stalling  a bit but anyways this is  me being unbiased  he had his hand up and when  rhenic shot you guys up  his hand stayed up because there were guns still pointed at him +support he should have listened to demands but like what every else said it was really loud and it is possible he didn't hear you.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Honestly -Support

Logan couldn't of heard you guys when you are all screaming at the top of your lungs. I hardly doubt Logann would intentionally break rules. 

And if steve handeled this ingame there is no reason why this should of went to the forums 

• Like 2

• Fame locked this topic