False Warn - Warcub

Warcub

Your In-game: At the time SS SO Warcub XV36

Your SteamID: 76561198280509402

The admin's name in-game: Rhenic

The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1708298144

Why do you think this warn was false: He said or his friend said i got the warn for "Secret Service, you should't even be on when their is no president" as seen in the chat. But SS i aloud to be on when their is no prez or vice prez as we are only aloud to respond to panic buttons and other situations

Any  extra information:
Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

33 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

You got warned because you failed to stop a criminal that was literally standing behind your car shooting us with an illegal weapon. You only stepped in once we shot at him.

I was AFK going to the bathroom

Behind i can not see behind me and i see 2 people shooting at my direction so my reaction is going to be shooting at my direction

You also sound toxic because i did not assist you even if i was going to kill the person behind me i still would of engaged you for having a class 4 weapon (machine gun)

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

1 minute ago, Rhenic said:

It's just so convenient for you to come back just as we shoot him but 3 seconds prior you don't see anything..?

Yes it was convenient

- Support

We started getting shot at first, nothing happens, the literal second we start shooting you target us specially. It’s not coincidental you just come back at that moment. Someone was in front of your car shooting and you run right past them and come for us. 

logan2.png

- support

I watched you walk around while this was happening, stop using excuses to make something justified

(and by walk around you where behind the guy walking towards the base while this all happened, I dont have any footage because i dont play on gaminglight to get people banned or anything like that, but you still need to follow the rules)

Good luck ~Chimp

So i'm getting warned for not killing some one who is shooting closer to me because i was shooting at people who were slightly further away shooting my direction

Edited by warcub03

So i'm getting warned for not enforcing the law to ONE person breaking the same law even tho their were 2-3 people breaking the same law who are CC, Who are going to be a greater risk then just one person

Your group were more of a risk then the other person

this also seems very bias

Edited by warcub03

Just now, Rhenic said:

Your side was that you were AFK.

before the hole thing started

did you even read the "Do not deal with you friends sits or an issue that you were invovled or witnessede off duty. Any staff caught doing this will receive a strike or Removal form staff." becuase to me you did not even look at it 

Edited by warcub03

10 hours ago, Smoke said:

Warcub as a Head Admin you can warn off duty for obvious rule infractions

but he was involved in the situation which no admin is aloud to do because it would be unfair

Honestly +Support

Even without going to the bathroom, I’ve had plenty of moments where me and my SRT arrive to an active shootout between two criminals without a damn clue of what’s going on. Our first priority is always to incapacitate any immediate threats, which what I’m getting from is what Warcub here did, and then worry about their safety with the help of EMTs. It’s not necessarily committing failrp, us government try to stop these shootouts by any means four our safety and the public’s. The guy seems to have just been caught at the wrong place at the wrong time. He didn’t really break a rule, just caught off guard. I would have done the same thing. Now, if I’m misinformed or don’t understand the situation, than I apologize, please inform me of what happened and I’d love to correct my judgement, but it seems to me that he was just defending himself.

• Like 3

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 6:19 AM, Ronin said:

-support

You should have reacted better to the one shooting closer to you.  You don't ignore a blatant crime happening three feet away just to go after someone else for a different reason.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...