Smokes False Warn

Smoke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243317023

The admin's name in-game: They were offduty the name was O5-6

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: breach of rp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/89659fc989e3bc120f908474bdad994f

Why do you think this warn was false: I was attempting to deliver a McDonalds big mac at the time and then suddenly without a word being said to me or somebody going to me I was warned and minged by a "O5-6" who was on O5 at the time and not on staff. I have tried hard to find out who O5-6 is, he/she is not on the roster or anything. I think this warn should be removed because my side of the story wasnt heard and I couldnt do anything to defend my case in the situation. Although it may have been somewhat mingey I dont think a warn should have been issued. Not only this, but when I find out who this O5 council is im going to be making a staff report because they went against the staff handbook in the way they handled the situation completely.

Any extra information:  N/A

1 hour ago, Kade said:

O5-6 was probably Jeffe, th3, or Igneous.

They are the only ones who would have been O5

There is a roster. O5-1 is Igneous and th3 is not O5-6 I think he is O5-3

th3 told me it was probably one of the superadmins that have access

1 hour ago, Jeffe said:

wasnt me

now that I think of it, the only person I've seen warn for "Breach of RP" is Mike (Old Manager) and he IS reserve O5

Technically he is 05-6 as we cut off at 5. Also carp just does 2 random 05 numbers.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• th3 locked this topic