• no (tell me why)

In-Game Name: ProdCode

Steam Name: [GL]ProdCode

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:451885268

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes I do

What timezone are you in? EST Zone

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join support because I love helping people out, I am really good with problem solving if they have a problem or just asking a simple question. I also think if I get support I can help out the community by being active on Team Speak and checking every 30 minutes or something if someone is in the waiting room needing help. I also love seeing new members joining our T.S and they don't really now what to do so I think if I become support I can so them the ropes and how to do stuff without getting in trouble. Or just giving them the tags to talk or need like the S.S Tags. And if they have a question for in-game I can answer that to my best because I have 3 weeks in the game time so I know a lot of the place's and stuff about the sever. I also like meeting new people and helping them out with stuff if they need it. And I love seeing people that I helped out with have so much fun in the gaminglight severs.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I could effect it by being active and checking the support waiting rooms often so people don't have to wait a long time. I also am very nice too people and I treat them with respect just like how I want to be treated with. I also will take my time and answer every question they have and try to answer it to my best. I will also following the rules at all time and not abuse my powers or anything and not move people who I am not suppose to.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? How I would pull someone in is saying " Hi my name is Prod  and I am going to be helping you out today with your problem" Then I would tell him and ask whats the problem and I would answer it to the best I can and if I cant I would move him to the stand-by room and go to my higher ups and ask them then I would bring him back and finish answering it and if got it I would say " Ok have a good day and if you need any other help you can just go back up to the support waiting rooms" Then I would move him to the Issue Resolved Room/Channel

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I have.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope to work with you one day, Have a good day bye!

Edited by Savage120405

Uhm well first of all great app! And I do not think you will be a good fit because you are a little mingey like in swat even when we played together as crim and ik someone else who is in the support team and is mingey and he jokingly drags a player out of the support room when i already dragged them in and started talking to them which was very unprofessional. And I feel like you would be doing the same as that person also does the samething as you do when just playing on prp. Ik not to compare people but I just don't think it will be a good fit for you, sorry.

-Support

1 minute ago, MockingBird said:

Uhm well first of all great app! And I do not think you will be a good fit because you are a little mingey like in swat even when we played together as crim and ik someone else who is in the support team and is mingey and he jokingly drags a player out of the support room when i already dragged them in and started talking to them which was very unprofessional. And I feel like you would be doing the same as that person also does the samething as you do when just playing on prp. Ik not to compare people but I just don't think it will be a good fit for you, sorry.

-Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

9 hours ago, David Charleston said:

-support 

- short temper

- gets angry really easily

- can be disrespectful at times

- mingy

Prodcode, you can be a nice kid most of the time but you just dont seem fit for support

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 4/10/2019 at 1:08 AM, MockingBird said:

-Support

-Ex-Support Jet

• Manager
On 4/10/2019 at 7:11 AM, David Charleston said:

-support 

- short temper

- mingy

Prodcode, you can be a nice kid most of the time but you just dont seem fit for support

-Support

I have to agree with them. From talking to you, you act immature.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support

On 4/10/2019 at 5:11 AM, David Charleston said:

-support 

- short temper

- mingy

On 4/10/2019 at 4:11 AM, David Charleston said:

-support 

- short temper

- mingy

• Fame locked this topic