Rebuff the AWS - Denied

Jet

What you want to see? -  The AWS rebuffed a little bit

Why should we add it? -  This update absolutely made the AWS unusable. It now does 0 damage and is shit. I’m pretty sure when everyone said nerf they meant like firerate and damage down a little not to 0 damage. We paid for the gun so why not let us have a little bit of fun.

What are the advantages of having this? - It will prevent a lot of people from changing the gun on their CC’s and will let those who paid to have it actually be able to use it

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone who has the AWS on their CC

Links to any content - N/A

+support i don't even know why you would make a gun this damn shitty we pay alot of money for our stuff 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

I think it’s pretty balanced. It doesn’t do 0 damage so I think you should wait and see before immediately putting a suggestion up to reverse it.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- Support

I think it should be rebuffed, but for a different use. As I stated in the “Nerf the AWS section” I feel as if it should be a lighter lmg, with damage on the lower side (not so low it’s useless) but range and accuracy on the higher side. A buffer assault rifle if you will.

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

41 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

+support i don't even know why you would make a gun this damn shitty we pay alot of money for our stuff 

We paid money for a good gun not a crappy little pea shooter

+ Support it does literally like 5 damage, needs to be fixed. I should've uploaded my video have shooting a SNR standing still with no armor taking 22 seconds to kill. Please rebuff this to actually do damage. I feel like if the fire rate was set back with the current damage would be fine. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 hours ago, th3 said:

-Support

I think it’s pretty balanced. It doesn’t do 0 damage so I think you should wait and see before immediately putting a suggestion up to reverse it.

-Support 

100 mag capacity. It still shreds.  

A suggestion was made to nerf in and they got it accepted.  Therefore I highly doubt zeeptin will waste his time just to reverse his work. 

The gun was broken and there are guns out there that are worse than the current AWS.  

Moaning about it won’t change it.  Honestly just go to the Negev. 

4 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

-Support 

A suggestion was made to nerf in and they got it accepted.  Therefore I highly doubt zeeptin will waste his time just to reverse his work. 

The gun was broken and there are guns out there that are worse than the current AWS.  

4 damage times 100 is 400 divide that by 6 because of armor. Takes TWO mags to kill someone. Your point is invalid no offense

7 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

-Support 

No offence Commander but  if you haven't tried it out you shouldn't really leave an option  try spawning it your self i bet you will change your mind   even ofcs have better guns than what they made this   

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King