• No

In-Game Name: David

Steam Name: [GL] DaGamer50

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126526395

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every single day

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join the support team because I love helping people, that's one of the reasons I became staff in the first place. I am really good at helping people with their problems while being super friendly. As support I would be able to help the community and the people in it much more. Also I really want to be able to help the new members with joining one of our servers for the first time as much as I can, whether it be giving them their member tags or helping them with something in-game, even if its just answering a question about how things work. I love to do that in-game, I like to meet the new members and get to know them and see what they like to do so they can have fun on the server.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think I could affect the support team in a positive way because I am really active on teamspeak, I am matire and I rarely get angry at people. I always check teamspeak to see whos in what channels and who might feel lonely and I go to talk to them for a bit, whether I know them or not.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would pull them into one of the support rooms and introduce myself by saying "Hi my name is David and I am with the GamingLight support team how can I help you" Then I would proceed to help them with their problem and try to be as friendly as possible. Then when I have helped them as much as I can I would tell them to have a good day and move them into the Issue Resolved channel. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by David Charleston

+ Support

Mature

Respectful

Knows the rules

Good Luck

~Support Team Member Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...