Sign in to follow this  
Dankey Kang

Battalion Lives

Posted (edited)

So I finally did it! I have joined (almost) every single battalion in the server. This is just a quick post to tell you my experiences in the individual battalions and what I think about them.

CT: Default battalion, I would only recommend being in this battalion if you want to get ez rank ups.

5th Fleet: Massive defensive battalion, only join if you want to sit around for hours doing check-ins and arrest people.

41st: Technically a scouting battalion, but still has good weapons. Medics are self explanatory and ARF has many weapons for several situations.

501st: This is a good battalion if you're looking to play on the offense and be in the front lines. Whether it be as a medic, a heavy, jet, or ARC trooper, there's a play style for nearly everyone.

212th: Pretty much, 501st and 212th are the same battalion with different commanders.

38th: They're engineers who are also sappers. And also for some reason has juggernauts and artillery and ships and- y'know what, I'm calling this an support battalion. 

104th: In the newest update, they got EVO Skirmishers. Which is just budget ARC; when they already have ARC. But anyway, they also have sniper, medic, pilot, and that's basically it. Pretty much just another normal battalion.

327th: Removed, but never forgotten. Best battalion NA.

74th: This battalion replaced battalion medics, so I'm kinda glad it got removed.

91st: Everyone in this battalion got blacklisted, so let's just ignore 91st.

ARC: Are you the quiet kid in school? Have anxiety issue? Well join ARC! They don't get to talk (unless talking to HC/fellow ARC) until they hit the rank of 2LT+. Besides the whole Code of Silence rule, ARC is basically just jet troopers on steroids with rifles and shotguns.

VC: Don't even bother joining this, requires SSGT+ to join and doesn't even get to fight in the front lines. You get stuck doing paperwork and accepting/denying landing codes

Jedi: Stab people. That's all you need to know.

Jedi Council: Rinse and repeat, also command people.

Stealth: Not so stealthy, but doesn't count as a life so we're all good.

CG/Clone General: Don't like commanding a battalion? Want to command MORE people? Then apply to be a general. You're higher rank than any battalion commander and have the free will to make people do dumb strategies (Ex: retreat from a secured position).

And yeah, that's my personal rundown of every single battalion.

Edited by Dankey Kang
  • Haha 2

i'd suggest you'd join vc if you want to keep that rank of yours

its a joke xd

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Dankey Kang said:

VC: Don't even bother joining this, requires SSGT+ to join and doesn't even get to fight in the front lines. You get stuck doing paperwork and accepting/denying landing codes

Woooowww

Hmm

Resigned JMT, Grand Admiral for both ImpRP and CWRP

Indeed, the day the 327th was removed all of the 327th were heartbroken, lost and worst of all, turned to the 104th our enemy, #bringback327th please