Secret Service Presidential Limousine Suggestion - Denied

Charlie

What you want to see? - An increase in the Presidential Limo's health.

Why should we add it? - Right now, the presidential limo can barely withstand 5 shots to it. Let alone 5 Negevs and/or AWS. In real life, the limo is nearly impenetrable causing a very small chance of the president being shot or killed. Now I'm not saying to have the limo unbreakable however, I feel it would be more realistic if the limo would not get destroyed after 5 shots. Keep in mind that a police cruiser can withstand more damage. If the limo gets more health, I feel it will cause more thought out attacks on the president like when he gets out of the car or just raiding the SS base. If SMT has the tools to increase the health of the Limo, I strongly suggest they buff it.

What are the advantages of having this? - More realism, makes it harder for the Pres to get killed (RP).

Who is this mainly for? - Secret Service, The President and the Vice President.

Links to any content? - N/A (Limo is already in the game)

• Like 2

~Charlie

+ Support

From what I have seen, I believe the Limo is easily destroyed, adding armor or more health to the car would be more realistic in real life. I think this will benefit roleplayers a bit more. This will also keep the criminals on their toes and force them to plan/organize better when wanting to assassinate the president.   

There could be some issues when repairing the car and so on (vcmod issues). 

Edited by DasCalamity
  • Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

28 minutes ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

From what I have seen, I believe the Limo is easily destroyed, adding armor or more health to the car would be more realistic in real life. I think this will benefit roleplayers a bit more. This will also keep the criminals on their toes and force them to plan/organize better when wanting to assassinating the president.   

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

From what I have seen, I believe the Limo is easily destroyed, adding armor or more health to the car would be more realistic in real life. I think this will benefit roleplayers a bit more. This will also keep the criminals on their toes and force them to plan/organize better when wanting to assassinate the president.   

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

• Like 1

logan2.png

1 hour ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

• Like 2

Signature.png

4 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 4:21 PM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

4 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

+Support

Same should happen to the Bearcats as they are armoured vehicles

• Like 2

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

9 hours ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

+Support

Same should happen to the Bearcats as they are armoured vehicles

• Like 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 4/8/2019 at 11:21 AM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

• 3 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017