Apple's LCZ Assistant Manager Application

The Apple

Name: Apple

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 2-3 Weeks

The position being applied for: LCZ Assistant Manager

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum);

I will ensure that people follow the rules and that testing continues issue free within LCZ. I will make sure Juniors will follows the rules and not abuse their class. I can help people research and write their tests and help things run smoothly. I am used to dealing with large chaotic groups of people and can help in keeping the peace in the LCZ and make it so LCZ testing is more active and continues without issue. I know the rules and can help people make good tests. I could be order to the table and help control the unknown amount of Junior Researchers.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run training's, etc)?;

will make sure Juniors know the rules and close doors. After being Junior Researcher for a 1 or 2 I know how hard it is to keep them in line and how their chaotic behavior can hinder regular Researchers progress. I will help ensure that they stay in line and that LCZ testing continues to work fine and great. I have experience in leading groups and can help with enforcing rules among the JR’s and R’s working within LCZ and ensure that not breaches occur as a result of poor test procedures. I will help keep LCZ as a fun thing to do and make sure people follow the rules.                                                           

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png