Calamity's Event Team Application - Accepted

Calamity

Calamity's Event Team Poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Calamity Be Apart of The Event Team in PoliceRP?

• Yes (+Support Why)
    • No (-Support Why)

This poll is closed to new votes

Name: DasCalamity

Steam ID: steam_0:0:441397904 

How old are you?: 18

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator): Senior Moderator 

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yep 124 USD

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month): a month

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I know the rules pretty well

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+): I am very active within the policeRP server so I can always help Matthew organize events. I bring some pretty cool ideas to the table when the team is in need. I can also serve as a tester before we release events so no issues can appear during events. I know what people would want to see so that could help the event team to host more "wanted" events from the community. I am a very flexible person, this is including idea changes, time, etc. I am very good with teamwork that means coming together with the other event team members and communicating between them to organize awesome events. I also have a good ability to help, explain, and give information to members that are in need about the events. I also love PoliceRP and I give a lot of dedication on the server because of my love for the community. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10): 2 Warns (I cannot display my warns because my PC is screwed and i'm currently on a small LOA to give me time to get it fixed. Maybe I can edit this posted later if my pc gets fixed fast. **Matthew has gave me full permission to post without a picture**

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I wanted to join the event team because I really love the community, and the people in it. I wanted to give out my share of the community so it is more fun for everyone, and with that I personally have loved the direction that the event team has gone with their events. Electing Matthew to lead the team made me want to join the event team more. In addition I have also been asked and referred a lot to join the event team making me want to join it. I saw the idea of wanting a event team and always wanted to join the amazing experience of making and hosting events. I have been participating in all of these events and they are really fun and enjoyable. The policerp event team is a really good team and I would love to take part in making amazing events in the future.

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Major +support 

Friendly 

Nice 

knows how to roleplay 

mature 

does his job really good 

Good luck Calamity!!

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

? Accepted ?

Congratulations! Please come talk to me in TS for Training.

Please check your forum messages for a discord invite

-Event Team Leader Matthew

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ANYMORE

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• th3 locked this topic