Chiken- Ban Request

[GL]Michael

• th3 locked this topic
  • th3 unlocked this topic

- Support

Although Chiken has a lot of warns, he is constantly making an effort to change. A lot of his warns are duplicated. Chiken is in the process of removing his warns I believe. I honestly believe Chiken is showing change. I’ve had some negative experiences with Chiken but I’ve had more positive experiences with Chiken. If you had a problem with him as SRT, you should have taken that to command, not get permabanned. 

logan2.png

11 hours ago, LT Velvet said:

-support I see this as a revenge post seeing how you yourself only have 14 content posts on your record and I have never seen you in game I like to also point out that those ones are from 2017 is now 2019 2 years later I would like your reasoning for posting this post as I do not see any reason for this post to be posted 

- Velvet 

14 hours ago, MockingBird said:

-Support Alot of thoose warns are old and yes he is a bit mingey but he doesn't deserve a ban 

I think CHIKEN just needs to be talked with and deal with it because he was bad in the past but I think he changed

14 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Huge -support

So many of these warns are so old. This honestly looks like you are specifically going after chiken.  This is blatant targeting and it is ridiculous 

Chiken has minged in the past but has recently massively improved his behavior. If you dislike chiken, then go sort it out with him rather than dealing with your personal grudge frankly extremely immaturely.

When you make a permanent minge request on somebody after they raided you, validly mind you and proceed to be warned for player disrespect after personally disrespecting chiken in game shows that this post was made in spite because you didn't get your way. This is ridiculous and simply taking advantage of a situation. 

Just to add on this, yes sometimes chiken can minge around and make a couple mistakes, but in any sit i've had with him, he's almost always been nothing but polite and respectful, even if the sit doesn't go in his favor. Yes he has a lot of warns but i know that he is making an effort to change that and it shows.

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

14 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Huge -support

So many of these warns are so old. This honestly looks like you are specifically going after chiken.  This is blatant targeting and it is ridiculous 

Chiken has minged in the past but has recently massively improved his behavior. If you dislike chiken, then go sort it out with him rather than dealing with your personal grudge frankly extremely immaturely.

When you make a permanent minge request on somebody after they raided you, validly mind you and proceed to be warned for player disrespect after personally disrespecting chiken in game shows that this post was made in spite because you didn't get your way. This is ridiculous and simply taking advantage of a situation. 

Agreed 100%.

-support
His behavior has vastly improved actually, as much as I may hate him destroying me lol.  It seems more to me like you are angry about something he did and are trying to get him banned because of it.

On 4/7/2019 at 10:34 PM, [GL] Elapin said:

Well velvet, the warns are from 2017 but they still are warns, CHIKEN has more warns, thats just part of it. Warns are warns. And Micheal is active, he gets on at night as a PD SM, you shouldn't be calling him inactive or that you never see him because we never see you on. Before talking about others,  maby you should look at yourself first, your both my friends but justice is justice. CHIKEN does shows that he minges a lot in game and was just made a SRT member from a certain SRT Command deal they made. And Micheal doesn't go on forums cause he doesn't need to. He will step up when he wants to. Lots of people are still targeting people, that doesn't mean that you can say Micheal is.

-/+

Minge

Lots of NITRP

Multiple Warns for Fail RP and etc

Expects to get away with most of the things he does

Has a 50% chance of not minging

Might be able to fix himself

SMT's Decision 

• 2 weeks later...