Chiken- Ban Request

[GL]Michael

Your In-game: Bo Jungus 

Your STEAM_1:0:120561797

The player's name in-game: Chiken 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_1:1:114115699

What did the player do: Chiken has 45 warns. He is a constant minge. He never roleplays and is constantly minging. 

Evidence (REQUIRED):d9a47453be4a99f908714ecea836a3ae.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Permanent minge issued, per the staff handbook punishments. 

Any extra information: I hope staff will choose to issue the minge so that everyone on the server can RP and not have chiken interfere, as he constantly does. 
Edited by [GL]Michael
  • Laughing 4

+/- Support

I think SMT needs to talk with Chiken and figure this issue out, he does have 45 warns and by rule SMT does have to punish him but as a ban. Unless SMT says otherwise, this would be the most proper action against him. I honestly think he should appeal those old warns and it should be fine. 

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-support I see this as a revenge post seeing how you yourself only have 14 content posts on your record and I have never seen you in game I like to also point out that those ones are from 2017 is now 2019 2 years later I would like your reasoning for posting this post as I do not see any reason for this post to be posted 

- Velvet 

-Support

A lot of his warns are duplicated and old.  You were just mad at him for raiding your base.

Edited by Northy

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

6 minutes ago, LT Velvet said:

-support I see this as a revenge post seeing how you yourself only have 14 content posts on your record and I have never seen you in game I like to also point out that those ones are from 2017 is now 2019 2 years later I would like your reasoning for posting this post as I do not see any reason for this post to be posted 

- Velvet 

What does his content posts have anything at all to do with this ban request?

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Huge -support

So many of these warns are so old. This honestly looks like you are specifically going after chiken.  This is blatant targeting and it is ridiculous 

Chiken has minged in the past but has recently massively improved his behavior. If you dislike chiken, then go sort it out with him rather than dealing with your personal grudge frankly extremely immaturely.

When you make a permanent minge request on somebody after they raided you, validly mind you and proceed to be warned for player disrespect after personally disrespecting chiken in game shows that this post was made in spite because you didn't get your way. This is ridiculous and simply taking advantage of a situation. 

Edited by Will Newel

5 minutes ago, LT Velvet said:

- Velvet 

Well velvet, the warns are from 2017 but they still are warns, CHIKEN has more warns, thats just part of it. Warns are warns. And Micheal is active, he gets on at night as a PD SM, you shouldn't be calling him inactive or that you never see him because we never see you on. Before talking about others,  maby you should look at yourself first, your both my friends but justice is justice. CHIKEN does shows that he minges a lot in game and was just made a SRT member from a certain SRT Command deal they made. And Micheal doesn't go on forums cause he doesn't need to. He will step up when he wants to. Lots of people are still targeting people, that doesn't mean that you can say Micheal is.

-/+

Minge

Lots of NITRP

Multiple Warns for Fail RP and etc

Expects to get away with most of the things he does

Has a 50% chance of not minging

Might be able to fix himself

SMT's Decision 

• Thanks 1

I had respect for michael before this because he was an active SM in pd and would actually do his job farely well. Today me and north came to his house because he had a sign up saying that he had the right to bare arms and that he had multiple arms. we asked him what arms he had and if he had a license. He refused to comply and was just being rude for no reason and player dissing me. He called emmu and emmu took our side, he then started player dissing me more saying im the biggest minge and nobody likes me. Emmu and north can both confirm this, he also said how he was going to report me on the forums and get me permabanned because i deserved it he said he had everything recorded. He probably rewatched the recording realized he was in the wrong big time and decided to try post my warns. heres one of my videos on our situation today https://vimeo.com/329030442 i can upload mord if needed. He was also warned by emmu for player dissing me.

5 minutes ago, th3 said:

What does his content posts have anything at all to do with this ban request?

he was defending me as i told him what happened in ts

• Gaminglight Love 1

-support recently chiken has  got accapted in  to srt and i know for the fact srt doesn't let minges inside the department,   i never had a problem with chiken most of it was just our silly war whats going on thats in roleplay 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

2 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

Even though it’s a HAs job to do ban requests, I believe Snar should take care of this one since it’s a 40+ warn one xd.

Anyways, I -support because although Chiken can be annoying at some times, and piss me off a lot, he is still a dedicated player. Despite all the hate he gets he still plays here actively. Hes has his ups and downs, but I think there is room for improvement. He is trying to get his warns appealed (at least I think so and would hope so. As of now, he doesn’t deserve a ban. Maybe at 50 warns?

Is Chiken the reason we have little to no RP? Not even close. It’s the combined fact that criminals and cops are constantly at war like the US military and ISIS (not anymore though ISIS was defeated xd). What we need to do is as a community start roleplaying more. I barely see traffic stops because cops don’t even try. I don’t try when I play on government either. There’s no point in chasing cars that are 10x faster than almost every cop car. Gas is almost constantly used in every situation even when it’s not needed but allowed due to the rules regarding it. I’m even willing to make all Kings (including myself of course) focus primarily on roleplay instead of PVP if it will at least start some change in the server. I’m sure Fame, Hannah, and Spection would agree with it as well.

4 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

Even though it’s a HAs job to do ban requests, I believe Snar should take care of this one since it’s a 40+ warn one xd.

Anyways, I -support because although Chiken can be annoying at some times, and piss me off a lot, he is still a dedicated player. Despite all the hate he gets he still plays here actively. Hes has his ups and downs, but I think there is room for improvement. He is trying to get his warns appealed (at least I think so and would hope so. As of now, he doesn’t deserve a ban. Maybe at 50 warns?

Is Chiken the reason we have little to no RP? Not even close. It’s the combined fact that criminals and cops are constantly at war like the US military and ISIS (not anymore though ISIS was defeated xd). What we need to do is as a community start roleplaying more. I barely see traffic stops because cops don’t even try. I don’t try when I play on government either. There’s no point in chasing cars that are 10x faster than almost every cop car. Gas is almost constantly used in every situation even when it’s not needed but allowed due to the rules regarding it. I’m even willing to make all Kings (including myself of course) focus primarily on roleplay instead of PVP if it will at least start some change in the server. I’m sure Fame, Hannah, and Spection would agree with it as well.

I do agree with this there need's to be more roleplay than less  pvp     we will be needing to have a meeting i think Rhenic 

27 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

Huge -support

So many of these warns are so old. This honestly looks like you are specifically going after chiken.  This is blatant targeting and it is ridiculous 

Chiken has minged in the past but has recently massively improved his behavior. If you dislike chiken, then go sort it out with him rather than dealing with your personal grudge frankly extremely immaturely.

When you make a permanent minge request on somebody after they raided you, validly mind you and proceed to be warned for player disrespect after personally disrespecting chiken in game shows that this post was made in spite because you didn't get your way. This is ridiculous and simply taking advantage of a situation. 

1 hour ago, Will Newel said:

Huge -support

-support

Just lol, Chiken is one of the most active player on this server while he does have alot of warns as stated before most are from years ago which shouldn't be used against him now(hurry up and get rid of em Chiken you minge) 

This honestly just seems your going after him and witch hunts against players never goes down well, all in all Chiken has gotten 110% better and has even been alooked to join SRT which further shows he's improving.

Edited by [GL] Phill

Signature.png

12 minutes ago, [GL]Michael said:

First of all this post was not made out of spite. I am pretty active and every interaction I have had with him is always terrible. So, this encounter I had with him (story is not the point, no evidence) he was abusing his power as SRT. I decided that I had enough and decided to simply suggest that they enforce the punishment stated in the staff handbook. 

Second, For everyone who blindly -support, saying that all his warns are old.... 

fef5c0cb8c4207d211e81ef637d2fe98.png

I believe this ban request is legitimate and action is justified and needed to be taken in removing him permanently, or at least several months.   

if you ever feel like a srt  member is abuseing there power you could always  take a video of it and show it to command ,   blitzton jeffe and will don't play and they will  keep there members in check, how i know this because i seen them do it before when some one was messing up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [GL]Michael said:

First of all this post was not made out of spite. I am pretty active and every interaction I have had with him is always terrible. So, this encounter I had with him (story is not the point, no evidence) he was abusing his power as SRT. I decided that I had enough and decided to simply suggest that they enforce the punishment stated in the staff handbook. 

Second, For everyone who blindly -support, saying that all his warns are old.... 

fef5c0cb8c4207d211e81ef637d2fe98.png

I believe this ban request is legitimate and action is justified and needed to be taken in removing him permanently, or at least several months.   

You really are trying to poke the hornets nest with a stick aren't you? Blindly -Supporting when a Head Admin even said "Eh, he's doing alot better?" Get outta here. 

As for my ACTUAL response, CHIKEN and I might have our differences but I will NOT stand by and let someone make a post because they got upset that something didn't go their way (like idk, a staff member not taking your side?) He is active, he is attempting to change his way, and furthermore, he has matured. He might be known as the minge superior or whatever else but he is toning down. His warns? A lot of them are duplicated. As for the rest? He is appealing them (or at least he should be at this point if he's not). Calm that hot head of yours down for a little bit and take a breather. 

-SUPPORT

Edited by Voxis
  • Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

5 hours ago, Rhenic said:

-Support

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

-Support

I think we seriously need to stop throwing around the word “minge” so freely on gaminglight. The only reason a lot of people dislike chicken is because he’s a really good shot and wins all of his guns fights. This post definitely feels out of spite and although chicken doesn’t often roleplay so doesn’t like 3/4 of the server a ban is way to harsh a punishment for one of our most active community members who’s just playing the game, enjoying himself, and not breaking any rules.

You keep doing you chicken.

• Thanks 1

Kenneth Kings

6 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Huge -support

Not only this, if you really got to actually k ow Chicken instead of just making this on him, you'd know he's a really great person, and its sad to see you just took the time to report him

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Not only this, if you really got to actually k ow Chicken instead of just making this on him, you'd know he's a really great person, and its sad to see you just took the time to report him

truth

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Spection locked this topic
  • th3 unlocked this topic