Surrender Kings...

WreckedInRuinz

I Will Never Surrender to you and even if you try to kidnap me and kill me good luck man  

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

2 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

We dont need luck to kidnap a king

I put up quite i fight last time you guys tried ramming me off a rode and i got away there were 4 of you

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

If you would actually give more effort in your shooting skills and less talking, you would actually be a worthy person to fight. The blah blah talking crap business bores me, you should talk when you actually get some skill. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

^^^^^ ;D your family is getting destroyed 

How dare you betray me :(  the more you take the larger we grow ;). We will stop this tyranny called WTAP. UMC you in???

7 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

Hey buddy, didn't you show us this video last week, or do you just have nothing else to prove your strong without your negevs

No it’s different video I was trying to kidnap them for revenge and for pride n shit but it back fired and 2 of them hanged up on me and kidnapped me instead 

9 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

Hey buddy, didn't you show us this video last week, or do you just have nothing else to prove your strong without your negevs

I think your just salty you dont have a negev

• Laughing 1