Sato

In-Game Name: Sato

Steam Name: Mr Sato

SteamID: steam_0:0:156178585

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? CST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I hope to bring to the table a member of the support team who can follow the expectations and be held accountable to aid players in resolving issues regarding support. Bringing in daily activity is something I strongly would seem beneficial to the support team as how absolutely necessary activity is to do that job properly. Like all things, I quite enjoy my time here at Gaminglight, and taking part of this team is another way I can give thanks back to the people who help -daily- run it. I also have previous experience with support and the job is a comfortable, and suitable one for myself. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? As stated previously, with past experience in the department (related to other networks); With daily activity, I tend to imagine I could provide a positive experience for fellow Support members and a new point of view in working with other players. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?  Of course delivering a sense of personality to the interaction, allows them to explain and define issues they may have (whether they be frustrated or not at what is occurring). Introducing myself first, giving them a moment to define their issue, taking time to work with them on fixing. Finally before leaving, making sure they know how to contact me and send offline messages in case they encounter the same issue. 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Of course

+ Support

- Knows the Rules

- Really mature

- Active on Teamspeak

- Really helpful

- Great respected dude

Good luck ~Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Manager