Provide Attachments to Weaponry for Improved Realism. - Denied

Sato

What you want to see? - Iron sights on PD is unrealistic, and hinders many fights. 

Why should we add it? - Improves realism, provides a more diverse, unique seperation among PD. (Such as adding the body groups provided did)

What are the advantages of having this? - Different jobs can experience a more unique, and realistic aspect of playing. FBI can receive silencers, long-range M4's for Tac Units. Iron sites (As it is) gets frustrating. 

Image result for police m4's

Image result for police m4's

Who is it mainly for? - PD, can be enforced by PD higher ups which attachments are allowed for different ranks. (Scopes, etc.) 

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=349050451

I'd be down for some more guns +support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

24 minutes ago, Hannah King said:

I'd be down for some more guns +support 

14 minutes ago, [GL] Phill said:

Think there was a suggestion regarding this that got denied a little while ago not to sure but if it works +support

2 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

if its feasible +Support 

What he linked is the CW pack. PoliceRP uses the TFA CSGO one. Unless you switched packs, there isn't really a way for it to happen. This suggestion, under a different name was already denied as they are both essentially the same thing.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 minutes ago, th3 said:

What he linked is the CW pack. PoliceRP uses the TFA CSGO one. Unless you switched packs, there isn't really a way for it to happen. This suggestion, under a different name was already denied as they are both essentially the same thing.

ah ok, -Support for me then.

As much as I LOVE this suggestion, and personally believe it would make the gunplay of the server extraordinarily fun (and not as meta-heavy as it is now), I introduce you to my previously-denied suggestion:

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/38940-new-weapon-system-custom-weapons-20-denied/?tab=comments#comment-262586

+/- Support

Good suggestion, I love the idea and wish it would happen. I just don't think SMT will do that at the moment, I feel like this has already been declined :'(  

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

+/- Support

Good suggestion, I love the idea and wish it would happen. I just don't think SMT will do that at the moment, I feel like this has already been declined :'(  

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

• 3 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017