Ingame Name: Naruto

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:154574909

Ban Length: Perma 

Admin that Banned you: Valk

Reason for Ban: Playing on a different Police Rp server

Dispute: He just banned me as soon as i came onto the server

21 hours ago, Smoke said:

Please provide a screenshot of your ban message before I leave support

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

From what I understand, the "Strike First" ban wave was because some other communities were coming over to start trouble, one of them being known as the Crix community. Those people were banned as soon as they set foot on our server. From what I ALSO understand, he may have banned a lot of people, but a lot of the time there was reasons behind it and the "Strike First" wave was one of those reasons. Keep in mind this is just things i've gathered in the year I have been here. Regardless, I want to see a screenshot of what your ban message says, because not only would THAT just happen unless you were from one of those communities, but your story is so vague I could cut it in half with a piece of paper. So, until I see a screenshot saying completely otherwise, my standpoint is: 

-SUPPORT

EDIT: Also I know that it says "no appeal" but this is what I found in the ban panel: 

Perm/Blacklisted/Valk/NoAppeal/StrikeFirst

On that note, were you ever staff? 

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

10 hours ago, Voxis said:

From what I understand, the "Strike First" ban wave was because some other communities were coming over to start trouble, one of them being known as the Crix community. Those people were banned as soon as they set foot on our server. From what I ALSO understand, he may have banned a lot of people, but a lot of the time there was reasons behind it and the "Strike First" wave was one of those reasons. Keep in mind this is just things i've gathered in the year I have been here. Regardless, I want to see a screenshot of what your ban message says, because not only would THAT just happen unless you were from one of those communities, but your story is so vague I could cut it in half with a piece of paper. So, until I see a screenshot saying completely otherwise, my standpoint is: 

-SUPPORT

EDIT: Also I know that it says "no appeal" but this is what I found in the ban panel: 

If what voxis says is true then I'll have to go with -support As well

Signature.png

On 4/11/2019 at 1:05 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

On 4/11/2019 at 1:05 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

It says the same thing, but shouldn't it be fair if will newel got unban shouldn't I have the same treatment bc i did join bc of him

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic