Nimo's 2 Year Anniversary!

Nimo

• Manager

It's now been 2 Years from joing this great community called Gaminglight. I joined the community around April of 2017 and it is one of my greatest choices in my Gaming experience. This community has so many funny, kind and dedicated players which I can respect a lot. My first GL server I played on was PoliceRP and I remember when I was a little OFC. 1 week on being on the server I go into SWAT by tryouts hosted by Blaziken(OG's will know him) and a lot more people I can't remember. SWAT was a great experience from doing patrols to being in a shootout. Sadly 3 weeks later I got removed for "Not messing up a lot" I can kind of see me messing up at the time though since it was my first Community I joined to be dedicated in After that I went back to being a OFC until Valk noticed me and promoted me to SNR. I was so glad and happy that a really high ranking noticed me. After that I really put some hard work out there getting promotions every now and then  then I finally got a promotion to SM by NoOne. After that I finally got back into SWAT. I was in SWAT for about almost a year (Summer of 2017 to May of 2018). I was removed for saying "SWAT Command is corrupt" which was wrong of me since Myan did a lot for SWAT and I was just mad because I work harder then a person but that person got a promotion but not me.  3 weeks later Blaziken made me use my mic for the first time (I was mute during that time) ever since I have used my mic thanks to Blaziken. 3 weeks from being removed I applied for Staff and got accepted I was really happy and dedicated a lot of my time as staff and got promoted by Valk to Moderator but sadly got stuck there for 6 months I was losing interest of staff at that point because of him. The unexpected happened where Valk got blacklisted for Threatning Zeeptin which was very stupid of him for doing that. When that happened Since I worked really hard in staff I was going to leave but somebody told Snar that I was and he pulled me into a room and cheered me up saying "There are going to be plans for you" (Thank you to whoever who told Snar you stopped me from leaving this great Community). After that Snar made a emergency meeting and told the whole staff team what happened to Valk and then after that he did promotions and a good amount of people got promoted including me! I got promoted to Senior Moderator and I was so glad and got up to Admin but got stuck there for 2 months(There was no Senior admin at the time. I dedicated some of my time to my SM postion and got up to PD Command I worked really hard and got up to Captain but sadly resigned for SWRP.             

After that great PRP eperience I visted Star Wars RP and I loved it from cool addons and friendly players so I decided to transfer my staff rank to SWRP. Guar was managing the server By the way.  I joined the Imperial Guards and got up to Soverign protecter which was third in command of that branch. Sadly we moved to CWRP(Clone Wars RP) and lost my rank in Imperial Guard since it was a Future era. I know some big Clone wars fans are going to to say there was Imperial Guards and I did ask Guar but he said it was to far up in the timeline of Clone wars and we we're to follow lore. I did tranfer my Imperial Guard rank and got into Venator Crew but had to start of as a Trial Ensign. I did work hard and got up to Chief Medical Officer. One experience I had was being a Super Admin for 20 minutes to help Gaur to let nobody own the doors when CWRP was just starting up but I got moved back down to admin. 2 months after from my time in CWRP I got promoted to SUPER ADMIN I was SO Happy. I did a lot for Clone wars from setting spawns, Perm propping and to deal with Staff arguing. I got up to Commander AO(Adminstrative Officer) and I was glad. I was a Super Admin for 4 months and Eman surpassed me as got Head Admin which he was deserved but then I got a lot of reports of me abusing and a lot more stuff which I was demoted all the way down to senior moderator so I resigned because not for the rank but people kept targetting me which is true. The reason why I got staff restricted for 6 months (was originally a perm restriction but asked Gaur to move it down to 6 months) was because I didn't do my 48 hours which I respectfuly get. After that I did a communtiy leave and left for 5 months and came back but went to SCPRP.     

When I came back to the communtiy I visted SCPRP on December 20th I really enjoyed it because of how the concept and the creepiness up in my spine. I was a Security PVT(It is now SO but was PVT when I joined there server) for 3 days and got into MTF Nu-7 which was a great choice I was a RCT for 2 days and got promoted to PVT. I got promotions from now and then but my commander and vice commander went inactive and didn't put any dedication to Nu-7 which was dying so I had to do most of the work to keep it in place but we finally got a new Commander and Vice Commander. The Commander was Blackbeard and the Vice Commander was Infected which is now a Deputy Site Director and is no longer a Nu-7 Member. After that I was to prove that I was the most fit person for Vice Commander which I did prove and got promoted to the rank and did a lot of work for Nu-7 from making important documents to keeping Nu-7 in there place. My greatest docment I made was the Nu-7 SOP/Handbook which has a lot of information from how to recontain all the SCPs in the game to typing a lot of words. I am still currently the Vice Commander still putting work into Nu-7.

All I just want to say Thank you to everyone to making this Community great and respectable. I also want to say Thank you for the people who believe in me and cheer me up when I'm sad. This communtiy is really great and is the first Community I joined and had a great experience.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Manager
2 hours ago, Emoo said:

Boner

1 hour ago, Felix said:

Cool

Bruh I write almost 7 paragraphs and all you say is "Cool"

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Bread locked this topic