Smartsnap Suggestion - Accepted

Cashtag

What do you want to see? - The smartsnap addon

Why should we add it? - It allows for more precision building. This addon is very useful for the current precision tool addon the server already has.

What are the advantages of having this? - More precision building, it allows for props to be better aligned.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104815552

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

On 4/7/2019 at 11:54 AM, Sato said:

+Support, dont see why not

I wouldnt think that "dont see why not" would be a reason to make Snar got out of his way to add a addon into the server. Snar has already said that "increasing RP" isnt a valid reason to accept a suggestion.

-/+ Support

I feel that the current precision is nice

I dont see that this is necessary

• Laughing 1

On 4/9/2019 at 12:45 AM, Smoke said:

I wouldnt think that "dont see why not" would be a reason to make Snar got out of his way to add a addon into the server. Snar has already said that "increasing RP" isnt a valid reason to accept a suggestion.

-/+ Support

I feel that the current precision is nice

I dont see that this is necessary

This is not a tool, it's a grid for props on which you can hold E to lock on the nearest point you are, this is only visible on props when you have the tool gun out, and this addon goes hand in hand with the precision tool we have since you can move props with it and this makes it even easier to align them.

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

• 3 weeks later...