WTAP

CHIKEN

Official WTAP Family Criminal Page

Only the best, most notorious, and successful criminals allowed. Anyone who opposes us will be eliminated. You are either with us or against us we have no allies. Do not make a wrong decision during these times of war.

You have been warned

Join our discord here: https://discord.gg/2NUUfs

Were coming for you Kings

Edited by CHIKEN

LOL, you know what i will join this war now this is personal wtap  get ready to become the new tnos

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

4 minutes ago, Matthew said:

And we are coming for you WTAP....Calling 911 for help because you can't defeat us...

DEADDDDDD YOU CALLED 911 To get an assist at least the TNOS Had balls enough to face us  in war with out gov help  wtap is just going to be new meme to this community 

34 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

All the Kings thinking they actually stand a chance loll

they fucked up now i am in this and i am in this to kill >:{ and if something i learned wtap is a bunch of cowards   ditching @amyourdad  after you started crap   ruins your next none of us has died  so next time your in the game watch out 

1 hour ago, Hannah King said:

they fucked up now i am in this and i am in this to kill >:{ and if something i learned wtap is a bunch of cowards   ditching @amyourdad  after you started crap   ruins your next none of us has died  so next time your in the game watch out 

Oh fuck the fucking Calvary arrived with Hannah fully on board 

3 hours ago, Hannah King said:

LMAO kill what

2 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

LMAO kill what

you 

and what are you going to do pull a ruinz and start something and get off right after leaving his team mate behind , i give @amyourdad props though   he's the real man in this family 

4 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

LMAO kill what

7 hours ago, Hannah King said:

you 

and what are you going to do pull a ruinz and start something and get off right after leaving his team mate behind , i give @amyourdad props though   he's the real man in this family 

no im going to wipe your whole family out and anyone who stands in the way. 

10 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Good luck

some one sounds like they have alot of  confidence aye

1 minute ago, Rhenic said:

You played GTA 4 in 2013 LOL

Its not litterly what I played in 2013, its a way of expressing how old the word is and no one uses it anymore 

Edited by Smoke
  • Laughing 1

7 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

u AYE

Looks like Kings stay on top ? It would be nice to have a battle with you though 

• Laughing 1