Theman's Event Application-Accepted

{GL} Theman

Theman’s Event Team Application

Name: Theman

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/765611984079463963

What is your ULX Rank?: Member

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): I would say that I am a 7-8, I know mainly the ones that Gaminglight has to offer on the server.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (if so, explain): No I have not, this opportunity would be a first, if I get it.

How active are you?: I am very Active on weekends, but i am barely ever on weekdays due to school.

How many warns do you have?: I have 3 warns.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

The reason why I would like to join the event team, is because I think that I could be a great addition to the team. I feel as if the event team and Gaminglight community could use my ideas, and advice. I would be a great addition as well because I am very experienced with flying with WAC. I have plenty of cool and enjoyable ideas, that the server would enjoy. I also would like this position, because there is a need for new ideas that the event team could use. This role would be a first for me, I have never have a role like this before, and would help me get better knowledge for administrative roles. To me I just want to make Gaminglight an even better server. In all I do hope that I do receive this role, and if i do get it, than I will not minge or disobey an rules, as well as helping make this server better.

Describe an event you would create (The more specific, the better):

An event that I would do is: MTF Betrays The Foundation

Chaos Insurgencies Role:

The Chaos Insurgency would raid and find documents saying that the 05 Counsel wants to take out the Nu-7 Commander. Then CI take the highest ranking MTF Nu-7 member back to their base and shows it to the MTF member. The member than calls for their MTF unit to go into a warehouse in the town, and they attempt to raid the foundation. In the process they turn the power off and a mass breach happens. On that day, the 05 member known as "The Cardinal", is visiting Site-[[REDACTED]], the CI and MTF members would then proceed to take this 05 member (05-7), and extract him back to CI base by helicopter and interrogate him, only Command will be there. Once any information the 05 gives to the CI, they will take him to a safe location. When the Insurgents turned the power off, 682, 939, 939-02, and any other SCP will be let out, causing a mass breach. When 682 goes on the surface CI and MTF who can fly helicopters will then proceed to lower 682’s hp so that a MTF ground unit can Tranq him, and contain him. After that defcon 1 will activate and the nuke will be set off.

After the nuke, the event will end.
What is your favorite SCP?Why?: My favorite SCP as of right now is probably 939. I say 939, because i watch SCP Illustrated and I really liked his series on 939. It had changed my opinion on that SCP.

Thank you to those who support me, and If I do get accepted, then a huge thank you to the person/people who accepted me in.

Edited by theman$$$
color was hard to see.

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

On 4/9/2019 at 10:54 PM, Garlic said:

+ support

-Nice event idea

-Nice app

-Seems mature

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

Thank you Kade, big honour.

I wont let you down.

United States Air Force Commander | US Captain Drill Instructor | US Military Police Officer SPO |
                                           USAF AFSOC CO-Overseer | USAF MAJCOM CO-Overseer Bloodhound

• th3 changed the title to Theman's Event Application-Accepted
  • th3 locked this topic