My Public Sorry For Everyone on PRP

DeathBringer402

So Lately I Havent Been Active For While and My Past Hasnt Been So Great The Direspect And the Inmaturity I Did was Just to Mutch But i wanna Prove to All Of You Poeple that ive Changed and i am Diffrent Man Now From what i used to Be So By These Words i Wanna Say

I Am Sorry For Anyone i Ever Disrespected i Shoundlt Have Done it and Hopefully u guys Can Forgive me for this And Can See Diffrent Side of Me 

Hopefully u Guys Can See the New Version Of Me And il be More to happy ot Talk/Game With ya Fellas Thx For Reading My Global Sorry

Edited by DeathBringer402
Fixed Some Stuff
  • Gaminglight Love 1

I was never mad or upset with you  of course we will welcome you back gaminglight is a safe place   

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

7 hours ago, Will Newel said:

This is very mature of you, death.

I'm sure we will all give you a second chance and forget about your tainted past as long as you hold up your end of the deal 

4 hours ago, Hannah King said:

I was never mad or upset with you  of course we will welcome you back gaminglight is a safe place   

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• Manager
9 hours ago, Will Newel said:

This is very mature of you, death.

I'm sure we will all give you a second chance and forget about your tainted past as long as you hold up your end of the deal 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗