SCP-343 Interview

//SCP-343 Interview//

Form Title: [SCP-343] ~ Research 7/04/2019

Lore Name: Researcher Pancake

Clearance Level: level 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Researcher Pancake, Security JFTO [REDACTED]

Level D personnel involved: The Virtual Fox

SCP: SCP-343

Hypothesis: I imagined that this test would be similar to other interview's i have conducted, the SCP being smug and cocky but i was soreley mistaken and scp-343 was more than willing to cooperate and was very kind.

Observation: I brought in a d-class intending on telling him what to say to SCP-343 but 343 refused and asked if he could speak to me. This is the interview that followed.

SCP-343 Interview

Interview SCP-343 Begin

D-Class: Um i dont want to be here can i leave

343: Excuse me pancake but i do not wish to talk to this man i wish to talk to you

Pancake: Excuse me but how do you know my name

343: Well i know everything

(Pancake sits down on chair opposite from 343 as the D-Class is taken away)

Pancake: So 343 where do you come from

343: Im not sure to be honest i am just here and there

(Pancake takes notes)

Pancake: How old are you

343: I am older than anyone should remember

Pancake: Could you please elaborate

343: Is there a need

(It was at this point Pancake felt a wave come over him to not challenge 343)

Pancake: Why do you choose to stay here in the foundation?

343: Well when they found me they had guns on me and i said that i was more than happy to come

Pancake: But you have powers that would let you leave dont you?

343: I can leave but i am just getting bored these days

Pancake: What powers do you have?

343: I can walk through walls, i can manipulate space and time itself and i can formulate objects out of my bare hands, for example this industrial refinery

(343 Proceeds to formulate a small oil refinery)

Pancake: Um intresting, you have heard of the bible have you not?

343: Lies all blatent white lies to get money and attention, sure i made the universe but im not that great

(Pancake and 343 have a small laugh together)

Pancake: Thank you so much 343 for being cooperative in this experiment i will try to organise to speak with you again 

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/956360794727242699/3F7B20AA005CF30CF3828C9789037AA217869296/

Errors and/or safety hazards: 

None

Conclusion:

SCP-343 is planning on staying with the foundation until further notice, he seems to have powers similar to 106 as he can teleport or walk through walls. He also can for random objects at will and seems to have some sort of mid controlling or mind manipulating powers.