NovrShots Ban Appeal

NovrShots

Steam Name: NovrShots

Ingame Name: NovrShots

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:127956562

Ban Length: Permaban

Admin that Banned you: (Unknown)

Reason for Ban: (Unknown)

Dispute: Honestly there is no argument for there not being a reason AT ALL for my ban and i havnt played this server for like 12 months so i do not see the reason for this ban and before i stopped playing I do not believe i was banned.

ah that is very weird since i had not given staff any disrespect mainly because i was always playing by the rules but i do not remember me doing that i do know that my brother goes on my account and plays alot (which i have told him not to but he dosnt listen) and im not sure whether he might have been the cause but i assure you i have not disrespected staff especially in that server, im sorry about that my message going into the server says nothing

8 hours ago, NovrShots said:

ah that is very weird since i had not given staff any disrespect mainly because i was always playing by the rules but i do not remember me doing that i do know that my brother goes on my account and plays alot (which i have told him not to but he dosnt listen) and im not sure whether he might have been the cause but i assure you i have not disrespected staff especially in that server, im sorry about that my message going into the server says nothing

Ahhh! The classic it was my brother excuse.

12 hours ago, NovrShots said:

Whether or not it was your brother or you who used your account your responsible for it unfortunately. 

That bald Aussie Guy

• 2 weeks later...