Ban Appeal - Its been 4 Months

gup

Steam Name: Zeuss

Ingame Name: Zeus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:162965271

Ban Length: (PermaBan)

Admin that Banned you: Snar

Reason for Ban: Blacklisted

Dispute: Well There was somebody else who was copying my name, His name was Zues He was a minge and My name was Zeus not Zues, He switched the E and the U over, And I nearly got demoted from Secret Service but a higher up recognized that it wasn't me and stopped me from getting demoted, And God knows what else he has being doing getting in trouble with staff not noticing that it wasn't me. I just want to be able to replay on the server as I did actually roleplay during me playing. I'm not saying that I'm the perfect person on the server who never breaks the rules, I admit I was a bit mingey, But I did not deserve a perm ban.

Sidenote: Like I've already stated I'm not perfect nobody is, I admit I was a minge, But I was immature, I was childish, I think I have grown up and I think that I really should be able to play on this server again... Thanks

Edited by gup

weren't you the one who scammed zeeptin?  or tried to scam him  , Might be some one else but it looks like your name 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

8 hours ago, Hannah King said:

weren't you the one who scammed zeeptin?  or tried to scam him  , Might be some one else but it looks like your name 

No, I didnt scam Zeeptin lmfao, I would never do that thats just being a dick, But No I didnt do it.

4 hours ago, Smoke said:

-Support

You were always extremely rude and disrespectful

I dont think you should be unbanned

I also dont think blacklists are appealable 

I know Im sorry about what i've  done in the past, I just want a second chance.

8 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Different person I think

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

4 hours ago, Smoke said:

-Support

You were always extremely rude and disrespectful

I dont think you should be unbanned

I also dont think blacklists are appealable 

^^^^^^^^^^

especially when your blacklist appeal got denied just 8 days ago

Signature.png

- Support 

You're trying to make it seem like you did nothing wrong using the excuse "I did nothing, that was someone with another name" when you did enough to get blacklisted. SMT would not accidentally blacklist you then deny your appeal. 

PoliceRP Manager

Its been 4 months since my ban.

May of been 4months since your blacklist, but 8days since your last appeal got denied.

I'm not going to comment further on this as I do believe this isn't a accident or of a name being swapped around or whatever, as eternity stated smt wouldn't accidentally blacklist you then deny your appeal https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/38796-unban-appeal/

It's still a -Support

Edited by [GL] Phill

Signature.png

1 minute ago, [GL] Phill said:

May of been 4months since your blacklist, but 8days since your last appeal got denied.

I'm not going to comment further on this as I do believe this isn't a accident or of a name being swapped around or whatever, as eternity stated smt wouldn't accidentally blacklist you then deny your appeal.

It's still a -Support

Um ok

- Support

Trying to pass off the majority of it to another person imitating you seems like you're trying to avoid a lot of the responsibility now that there have been consequences for your actions. Even if there was someone imitating you and minging around, It takes A LOT of minging to be blacklisted, like an absurd amount. You still had a major part in this blacklist, with or without someone trying to make you look bad.

-SUPPORT

You literally just had a ban appeal DENIED not even 2 weeks ago, yet here you are making a second ban appeal. I don't know you personally, but from what I can gather you have a really bad habit with passing things off. I looked at your warns and you really want to know how easy it is to swap things around? 4 months being banned or not, if they deny you on one appeal, why do you think you should make another one literally a week later? 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

-support when i was staff and you would call a sit if it didnt go your way you would start to diss me and the person arresting you or spam admin chat it has happened most times a sit hasnt went your way you have also been banned a few times to so you saying it is the wrong person is false, you were banned 2 times before you got perma.

8 minutes ago, maral the great said:

-support when i was staff and you would call a sit if it didnt go your way you would start to diss me and the person arresting you or spam admin chat it has happened most times a sit hasnt went your way you have also been banned a few times to so you saying it is the wrong person is false, you were banned 2 times before you got perma.

I've already admitted to all of that, I've said that I was a minge, but i've changed

On 4/8/2019 at 6:21 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

You literally just had a ban appeal DENIED not even 2 weeks ago, yet here you are making a second ban appeal. I don't know you personally, but from what I can gather you have a really bad habit with passing things off. I looked at your warns and you really want to know how easy it is to swap things around? 4 months being banned or not, if they deny you on one appeal, why do you think you should make another one literally a week later? 

logan2.png

On 4/8/2019 at 6:21 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

On 4/8/2019 at 5:21 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

I was going to go neutral to hear the other side until I heard you were already denied.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 5:21 AM, Voxis said:

-SUPPORT

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 4/7/2019 at 2:37 AM, EternityAgar said:

- Support 

You're trying to make it seem like you did nothing wrong using the excuse "I did nothing, that was someone with another name" when you did enough to get blacklisted. SMT would not accidentally blacklist you then deny your appeal. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic