Asian's Ban Appeal

ImThe_FavorItMan

Steam Name = AsianSkinnyFuck

Ingame Id = ChingChong or Asian (I'm Asian IRL but if it still counts as rascism, I will remove & change my name)

SteamID= STEAM_0:0:422658002

Ban Length = Perma (Was extended)

Admin That banned You = NTF K3E

Reason For Ban = Attempting to crash the server

Dispute = Okay, I may have left out some parts, I still don't know how I tried to crash the server but maybe it was because I was spawning some props from the CS:S pack in the server, there's some tree props people have been seeing. Some people see them as errors but some see them as the actual trees, it maybe because of that, I don't know. I still have no idea or thoughts of what was trying to make the server crash, so if it was the props, I'm sorry. I will never attempt any such nor will try to, I'm sorry admins of Gaminglight's Scp Rp server. - By ChingChing (Please take no offensive of my name)

22 minutes ago, ImThe_FavorItMan said:

Yes I remember that, and I change names in the server for fun but I guess i took it too far.

It hasn't been 2 weeks. So 

-support 

Also you did try to crash it. Think logically, disarming big props quickly won't deal they server. It can. So -support. Also how does those props help rp. Ad or says only down props to increase rp.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support 

for two reasons, 

1. Jet has provided sufficient evidence to prove your guilt 

2. It had not been two weeks so you cannot appeal atm. 

• th3 locked this topic