Memesy - Unban

Im-Logan

Steam Name: Crimsonxiv

Ingame Name: Memesy

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:24626092

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: NoYesMaybe

Reason for Ban: Dox Threats Racism

Dispute: I think I should be unbanned because this ban was so long ago it was about a year ago and I didn't really know what doxing was and I would never even do such a thing I was a minge back then and feel that I have changed because I recently resigned from icefuse which I was a senior mod and I feel that my minging days are over with. I want to make peace with the admin that banned me and call an alliance. I am really sorry for putting him through the bullshit that I did when I was a minge. If you have any questions or concerns please talk to me on discord Im-Logan #9834. I really want to be unbanned because I miss your police RP server and I really enjoyed it back then but I made a shitty mistake to get me banned. If you need anything from me I will add stuff to this appeal. The time of the ban was July 26th of 2018 which was about 6 months ago. It was not a blacklist from gaming light servers because I can join other servers. I just wish we can resolve this and that I can make an agreement to the police RP staff team. Thank you for your time -Memesy

Edited by Im-Logan

I'm gonna go with the unpopular opinion.
+support
I feel that a potential second chance, albeit on a VERY short leash, should be attempted in this situation.  He's played the other servers and not caused any issues(that I know of) and people say idiotic things in the heat of the moment.

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg