CI Buffs - Denied

LuckyDudeFive

What I want to see- CI Buffs

Why you should add it-Because CI are always outnumbered by MTF and NTF and they always have better equipment

What are the advantages of having this- Make's it so people why play CI can have a bit more fun and encourages them to be on the role more often

Who is it mainly for- CI PVT's and above

Links to any content-none

Edited by LuckyDudeFive

58 minutes ago, October said:

Consider this post denied (imma represent spartan here) we’re planning an update. 

But we would love buffs 

Really? Because what I’ve heard is that You guys don’t have one even thought of. Anyhow you can make an update post and include buffs in it

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 4/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, th3 said:

Really? Because what I’ve heard is that You guys don’t have one even thought of. Anyhow you can make an update post and include buffs in it

I don't know where you got that from. We have been planning a branch update a for a while now, but have been trying to get a good meeting time so that we would be able to get an opinion from everyone. At a certain recent point we just decided to hand out google forms for people who couldnt make it.

11 minutes ago, Conner Tyson said:

I don't know where you got that from. We have been planning a branch update a for a while now, but have been trying to get a good meeting time so that we would be able to get an opinion from everyone. At a certain recent point we just decided to hand out google forms for people who couldnt make it.

I was referring to yesterday before I spoke with October!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

8 minutes ago, Bubba1 said:

+ support

I would love infiltrator buff, maybe a better weapon other than the Mac 10 because it's a diamond rank class

This ^

Perhaps an M1A1 to maintain the silenced/stealthy approach of the Infiltrator

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Again reminder, we will be reviewing everything and there will be a full branch update. We don’t want to waste our update with a single job update. 

Guys only branch cmdr can do these things. Spartan represented by October says no.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||