Radio Bug/Spawn Error - Closed

Knuckles

Bug: Job switching bug/Improper Spawn Location/Radio Wall Hacks

Description: Job switching: When logging on today I was attempting to change jobs and simply updated my job title and salary until I died and respawned (Moderate) | Improper Spawn: My custom job "Covert Task Force Delta-9 Blackbird" now spawns inside CI base for some reason. My proper spawn is MTF bunks (Moderate) | Radio Bug: My radio was labeled as a "Scripted Weapon" and when 'C' was pressed allowed me to see through walls. This was demonstrated with the CI Trainee that happened to be online the time I noticed these bugs (Semi-Critical) 

Importance (None/Moderate/Semi-Critical/Critical): Semi-Critical

Photo/Video Evidence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfYSqk1wOlw

Edited by Knuckles
Formatting

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

2 minutes ago, th3 said:

Is this in one or more jobs?

Spawns are bugged for multiple jobs. One player was saying he spawned in 173's chamber and the Administration job spawns in one of the spare glass chambers in HCZ. Not tested with others. The radio wall hack persists for everyone and is called "Scripted Weapon" | It can also be shot like a Half Life 2 revolver. As another side note we noticed no ULX commands were working in chat (had to use console commands) and normal chat is global. OOC, Advert, and PMs dont work at all

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!