Logic - Event Team App-Accepted

logic.

Name: Logic

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89338173

What is your ULX Rank?: Member

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): On another server (ExoterraGaming), I was a moderator/event planner and I organized small events throughout the DarkRP and Jailbreak days until they unfortunately shut down. I created an event called PurgeInsurgency on DarkRP. We did not have the Purge system added to the game, so I decided that everyone was put in a small blocked off district and was set in each house. They would fight each other until a small insurgency team came in and rescued whoever had the top 3 most kills and the top 3 could kill each other on their way to the insurgency.

How Active are you?: I am active almost every day. When I am not active or I miss a meeting, I tell my higher ups so they will know that I can not make it that day.

How many warns do you have?: Zero.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe that being an Event Team Member is just as important as any role. The Event Team do everything in their power in order to keep people happy and excited that they are playing on SCP-RP and that is what I want to do. I want to entertain people continuously throughout their SCP-RP experience. Though I am not staff, I still would love to be apart of this team. I am very dedicated to my work and I will always get the job done, no matter the task. I am very good at creating special event and never come up with a sour idea. The events that I create will be intended to involve more people and not just a small group of 5. I have experience in the past as an event planner. I love what the event team does and I hopefully want to make a great addition to the team!

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): The SCP-236 Breach Event. This event would include 5-10 people on the server. I would scale all of these people to extremely small size, but set their HP to 5. The point of this event is that SCP-236 is a swarm of microscopic crabs who explode worth of 20lb of C4 explosives when they are threatened. The event would consist of these SCP's running around, finding any guard or human with a gun out, and killing them. They might not have explosives, as that may seem a little overpowered, but they could have the Zombie Claws V2 swep. Though they will be small, they will have very little HP. The event will end when all SCP-236's die. [Here is a link to SCP-236: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-236]

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP by far would be SCP-3812. SCP-3812 is an African-American man who mysteriously died to unknown reasons. After he was buried, he was seen rising out of his grave. Personnel were able to track him and see him, but they would lose him more and more as time went on. Meaning, he gained more power as time went on. Basically, 3812 is a reality-altering being that can do anything at his will. As he gains more power throughout time, he appears less humanoid. This is my favorite SCP because it is the most dangerous. The thought that the SCP can change reality really boggles my mind and makes me wonder if he is as powerful as SCP-001. Of course, saying it out loud might sound silly, but if you really think about it, 3812 might be one of the most powerful SCP's out there. [Here is a link to SCP-3812: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-3812]

I also want to say, to whomever reads this, thank you for giving the time of day to read it. I really appreciate it! Thank you!

-/+ support

+I like the event idea, does not require large amount of people, easy to manage, easy to oversee and supervise.

+Nice app overall

- Have not seen you in game

- Be more active on the forums

GOOD LUCK!!!

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

4 hours ago, Garlic said:

-/+ support

+I like the event idea, does not require large amount of people, easy to manage, easy to oversee and supervise.

+Nice app overall

GOOD LUCK!!!

+Support

-It would be nice to have more people on the event team with your attitude.

-The event idea sounds like something that a lot of members of the community would enjoy.

-I’ve seen you around.

- It’s overall a good application.

On 4/9/2019 at 9:01 PM, Garlic said:

-/+ support

+Nice app overall

GOOD LUCK!!!

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 4/9/2019 at 10:01 PM, Garlic said:

-/+ support

+Nice app overall

GOOD LUCK!!!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• th3 changed the title to Logic - Event Team App-Accepted
  • th3 locked this topic