Allowing regular cc for prisonrp - Denied

MockingBird

What you want to see? -  for prison rp you don’t have to get in the inmate job to join 

Why should we add it? -  because the inmate models are boring compared to some cc models I mean it would be fun to see juicy Rico model in there or Morgan freeman etc

What are the advantages of having this? - more ppl would participate in prison rp and it doesn’t make the server laggier 

Who is it mainly for? - cc bois with fun models

Links to any content - N/A

+ Support

Does not hurt, love the idea, but I would like to add some rules so they must change their job name to inmate and have inmate in their name... 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

i would like this but i think if this would be added  after you goto jail  it just gives you a kit knife ,  the -support thing i'd only say to this it would make the inmate jobs kinda pointless  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

5 hours ago, Hannah King said:

i would like this but i think if this would be added  after you goto jail  it just gives you a kit knife ,  the -support thing i'd only say to this it would make the inmate jobs kinda pointless  

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017