SCP 049 Lines of Questioning Research

Research (5/4/2019)

Lore Name: William G Gawber

Clearance Level: 1

List of personnel involved in testing: None

Level D personnel involved: None

SCP: SCP 049 The plague doctor

Hypothesis:My intent is to further understand SCP 049’s interest in SCP  096 and what he wishs to study and learn from SCP 096

Observation: Upon entering the room i was quick to respectfully greet SCP 049 which greeted me back with equal respect i then pursued the questions i seeked answers for below is a log of the interview i did with SCP 049

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................…………………………………..........................

Interview Log

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................………………………………............................

Jr Researcher Gawber:Hello Doctor

SCP:049:Hello Researcher

Jr Researcher Gawber:I have some questions i would like to ask you if you don’t mind?

SCP:049:Go ahead

Jr Researcher Gawber:Ok..SCP 049 what seems to be your interest in scp 096 do you seem him as a progenitor of the pestilence you seem to see amongst people around you or do you see him as some sort of cure?

SCP:049:The progenitor of the pestilence no a cure no but maybe something more something that could help me stop the pestilence

Jr Researcher Gawber:So not a cure but something like an antibody that could help you do that?

SCP:049:Yes something in those lines

Jr Researcher Gawber:My final question doctor since we are of the same way men of scientific minds my question is this why chose a plague doctors outfit

SCP:049:Alas i do not known i don't know where i got this outfit i dont for that matter if i was born or created into this world  by something not of my knowing

*Jr Researcher Gawber and the security hear the movement of SCP 096 in his cell down the hall from them*

Security:Sir i think it's time we left

Jr Researcher Gawber:For my own safety i must terminate this line of conversation i will return another time doctor i wish you well

SCP:049:Understandable be well also researcher

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................………………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................

Interview Terminated due to growing fears of SCP 096 movement within his containment

………………………………………………………………………………………………………............................................................………………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): None

Errors and/or safety hazards: None

Conclusion: I found out  that SCP 049’s obsession with SCP 096 is due to him thinking that there could be a possible means for him to use SCP 096’s genes as an antibody of sorts to combat what he sees as the pestilence or the disease around him and further questions show that SCp 049’s origins is unknown even to him

I believe further research and further interviews with SCP 049 is required to learn more about his interest in SCP 096 and what he sees his could possibly learn from 096 to combat what he sees as the pestilence or disease with this we could learn more solid information and knowledge on both SCP 049 and SCP 096

Edited by The Warrior Poet Vivec