Dakotas Resignation

Supra

I had an AWESOME time in security I really am gonna miss a lot of you guys its really hard for me to leave security because I have been in it for so long now and have grown to know many people from security alone, and I know some people will hate me for leaving but I just want to try something else, security for me is getting a little old now and I want to try something new, I got as far as I am willing to go,  and I want to focus more on the other branches I am already in to help them and to get them growing again, I think security has a lot of people and is probably the most noticed branch. So this is a Goodbye to security and I will make sure to keep in touch with those people I have grown to know and became friends with.

Lefty - Very nice man, good at what he does, has probably one of the biggest bodies in security.

Infected - Very funny dude, gentleman, oh and a muscle car.

Matricies - Maybe one of the best and hard working person in security right now, knows how to put people on their place.

War - Great dude to chill with when you have nothing to do, strict, stern and DEFIANTLY knows how to handle almost any situation or problem in security.

Den - Good man, knew exactly what to do when told to do something or how to handle andthing that got in his way.

Daedran -  Fun dude to hang around and just talk to while there is nothing to do.

GOD - Funny dude, knew how to cheer anyone up, and a master at b-hop.

Brass - Chill, knew how to set people straight and keep them in their place.

Pure - Pure man, good at his job, nice to hang with.

Newbie - Awesome dude, cheered me up everyday, funny af, amazing security personnel. 

Thank you all for all the good moments and memories in security, I will miss you all. <3

Edited by Supra

Hello Dakota,

Losing a lot of security here. I've seen you in security for awhile now and you've definitely cemented your place as a competent, reasonable leader. You've done quite a lot for security as a command member and an FTO and I'm glad we had the chance to utilize your skills and get to know you. It bites you'll be leaving security but your still a part of the foundation and that means your still part of a greater family. I wish you luck in your endeavors on the other branches your in. Thank you for your service.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...