Two years with Gaminglight

Will Newel

I joined the community officially in March of 2017. Since then I have met some awesome people and made some great memories. 

Back when I first joined, I was introduced to the Valkyrie Era.  Which, when you were introduced to it, didn’t seem bad at the time because that’s all you knew.  Looking back now I realize how much of a mess that was.  Regardless I enjoyed my time as an admin and SWAT commander up until January when I left. 

When i came back around April - May of last year I immediately was appointed the head of SRT. This really gave me that extra boost to come back.  I re joined the staff team and made it to admin by summertime.  The summer was one I would rather forget in terms of my personal life, but all was good on the server and it was my escape from the real world.  

Moving on to fall I was promoted to Senior Admin, then rewinding to only last month, super admin.  

The people is what keeps me coming back. I have met some amazing people and lifelong friends.         Good example would certainly be Snar who I consider one of my best friends.  It was the first time two people from the community actually met up.  It’s honestly like hanging out won’t a friend you’ve known for two years. No difference only that you’ve known this person through a screen rather in person.  

All in all these last two years have been amazing. I’m looking forward for the future. I expect to be here for quite some time. Even though flight school.  

TL:DR I’ve been here a long fucking time. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

You are awesome Will. Congrats on that milestone! 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Thank you for the dedication you have in this community 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Bread locked this topic