Is Michael E fit for Lieutenant?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. IS Michael E fit for LT?

• yes
    • no

Name: Michael E (SM Michael E 1A91)

SteamID:STEAM_1:0:120561797

Current rank: SM 

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : I have been SM for a while. at the very least the last 8 months , but up to a year. 

Rank Wanted: LT 

How many warns do you have? 1 (3 tech. because 2 were false and appealed.)

Do you have a Working mic? yes 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : I have been SM for nearly if not already a year now. I have a commitment to quality and dedication that i believe is shown through my 8 weeks of playtime on the server and I have only 1 warn. I am mature and rational in situations of conflict amongst PD and with citizens as well. I always make sure to have a dedication to ensuring that everyone I interact with gets a good RP experience. I am well informed on rules and SOP of PD, and have lots of experience working and solving problems, conflict as a SM. I do not police with an agenda. I patrol the streets looking at everyone the same, regardless of any stereotypical signs or characteristics. From the beginning when I was an OFC I made sure everyone got a good RP experience from me and those around me. I feel that some bad eggs have cast a shadow onto the whole department. I have been trying my hardest to train my cadets to the fullest standard as well as keep my current officers in check, which is why I should be promoted so that I can use the increase of authority to decrease the lack of professionalism with our lower ranking police officers. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):yes 

To clarify, this is not my first application. I had applied 10 months ago on a different forums account. 

Edited by [GL]Michael

On 4/9/2019 at 12:51 AM, Smoke said:

-Support

Immature

Inactive

Never seen you train

Not ready for command

No effort seen in app

^

Also, you don't have a poll. If you do not add one there is a big chance of being denied.

~Lieutenant Cashtag

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26