RIP JUUL *Updated

ARG

Aright so after a long day I like to kick back and have a smoke so I pop in a pod and it’s not hitting so I take out the pod and flip it I grabbed some alcohol and a cotton swab when I realized I was missing one of the prongs was missing so should I a new Juul or something different any suggestions? *No Smok Badges

8C4A59CA-5321-495A-98A7-0FB923D67555.jpeg

Edited by ARG

7 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

Smok Nord 

I went from juul to the Nord. Probably cut my costs in half.  Plus it hits so much better.  

It isn’t a box mod nor a vape pen.  It’s a bit bigger than a juul. 

Smoks hit hard AF like the Njoy ace but they suck at sealing and online the juul starter kit is 20 so I have to consider

1 hour ago, Stormzz said:

So right now I would get a new juul. I don’t know how you got the prongs to fall out but I’m not going to question it.

23 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

This stuff literally kills you, quit it man, trust me

With all the smoke inhalation I already do I probably have cancer by now so hey I die faster at least 

disposable vape is not bad you hit it then just toss it but dont listen to will stick with juul way better

6 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Smok Nord 

I went from juul to the Nord. Probably cut my costs in half.  Plus it hits so much better.  

13 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Smok Nord 

U don’t vape? Ur too scared stop fronting for the forums buddy❤️

That moment when a forums post with a question becomes a place where people brag about how fucked up they like to make themselves (No hate just sayin’ it’s funny)

Edited by Blitzton

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

Lol

50 minutes ago, Blitzton said:

That moment when a forums post with a question becomes a place where people brag about how fucked up they like to make themselves (No hate just sayin’ it’s funny)

logan2.png

On 4/4/2019 at 8:25 AM, Androntel said:

You should probably stop using it in general. Nicotine is bad for you.

agreed xD

2 hours ago, Blitzton said:

also agreed oof

I had a juul. The vape shop I go to cut it in half and gave me 50% off on a new setup el oh el. So I just went with a salt nic device. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||