Sign in to follow this  
Bitcritic

Tranny's ban appeal

Scheffer

Denied

I'm going to be honest with you you're lack of decency and understanding to the situation is unacceptable and is not welcome. I hope you take this time to realize you did wrong. Your ban will stay in affect

Message added by Scheffer

Steam Name: morbidly disfigured tranny

Ingame Name: 2LT DI KGB KU Tranny

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551024

Ban Length: 4 weeks

Admin that Banned you: North

Reason for Ban: saying the n word

Dispute: I was trying to whitelist a recruit and realized the whitelist was broke. I then said in ooc "server broke swag daddy" (the n word censors itself to swag daddy). Saying the n word is not racist.

You should be blacklisted after making this now for now saying the N-word in front of everybody.... This is up to SMT though....

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Willy said:

You should be blacklisted after making this now for now saying the N-word in front of everybody.... This is up to SMT though....

I brought you to a sit and you said to me, I was trying to say *inserts racist word* when I asked you what you really meant to say.  You were banned for 4 weeks for Racism.  I don't see why you think you should be unbanned?

Edited by Northy

That's what happens when you break a rule, you say the n word, you get banned. Since you've already admitted that you said it there should be no argument about your appeal.

6 hours ago, Bitcritic said:

Saying the n word is not racist.

Really?