What's your most memorable SCP:RP Moment?

Dr. Ternith Plague

/me has PTSD from all the riots

i would say during one of carps events i got to play as SCP 966 with him and a few other players and play as his child i was extremely small and MTF was having a really hard time trying to kill me i would just run circles around them they took over 10 minutes to kill me 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Mine is when A1 had kidnapped Rang. I was an E11 PVT and when I discovered them, they cuffed me, gagged and blindfolded me. Then they got to the bridge and told me to jump into the acid. I refused and then they gunned me down. 10/10 RP 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

fireman giving me diamond

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Mine was when I was about to be cross tested with 049 and then an event where 035-1 got all geared up buffed and let out to free all SCPs then when researcher opened door he saw me with a AK47

My second most memorable moment was when there was a event and a researcher was trying to kill a cuffed SCP from the event and I just snuck up on him and put him in the pocket dimension

My third most memorable moment was when I was 049 and a MTF tried to fearRP me and 682 came around the corner and the MTF just yelled I have made mistakes in my life

My fourth most memorable moment was when I was 106 and a class D keypad cracked a door saw me and said oh that’s a bad 

• Laughing 1

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

36 minutes ago, catsandxenomorphs said:

Mine was when I was about to be cross tested with 049 and then an event where 035-1 got all geared up buffed and let out to free all SCPs then when researcher opened door he saw me with a AK47

My second most memorable moment was when there was a event and a researcher was trying to kill a cuffed SCP from the event and I just snuck up on him and put him in the pocket dimension

My third most memorable moment was when I was 049 and a MTF tried to fearRP me and 682 came around the corner and the MTF just yelled I have made mistakes in my life

My fourth most memorable moment was when I was 106 and a class D keypad cracked a door saw me and said oh that’s a bad 

Glad to hear you enjoy our breach events ?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

I turned a corner in HCZ while playing as Senior Researcher to find a scary amount of CI; out of instinct I played "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" over a soundboard and, well.

Follow up was me being gunned down relentlessly by Heavy's and RCT's.

My most memorable moment was when my friends and I were all Class D and we all rushed together and most of us survived. What was funny was that the people watching the red lines were Security Officers that did not know how to aim haha.

Winning a game of chess then getting killed

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

1 minute ago, Bor said:

Cool, Also be careful, People do check for post spam.

Personally I'm just trying to get my count up sorry

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

Gwtting mod xD

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Mine was being kidnapped and interrogated by dogz, He asked what CI is and i said it was cumming in and i was sent to break in and cum in dogz, i then said we have a website and he looked it up and i said there was sample videos for him. He then took me to debrief and started asking me what CI is and I stuck to my story and he took me to the euthanization station and he told me he was gonna soft pk me and i rolled to throw him on the table but failed horribly. I told him i would tell him everything and I just told him my daily routine of what i ate for breakfast. I then took his wallet and tapped my comms to indicate i was in trouble. He then noticed it was gone so i hid it in my prison wallet, he said he had to give me a prostate exam to see if i was hiding anything so i had to squeeze my ass cheeks together to break the radio into atoms. He then shot me cause he said "Im done with this shit"

Aight I don't approve of this

• Bread locked this topic