What's your most memorable SCP:RP Moment?

Dr. Ternith Plague

My memorable moment is when we actually got out of the Site, but I had to go because:

A - No CI NCO+ online

B - My computer automatically shuts down after an amount of time.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

My favorite moment was the start of all departments. Those were the days when it was just me in CI, but my shotgun did 900 damage a shot. I’m sad it no longer does that. 

Also, NCO+ isn’t allowed to train we’re different from other departments. 

On 4/4/2019 at 9:35 PM, Conner Tyson said:

Sounds stupid but either when I got LT in CI or when I escaped the fac and got trained into CI. A non CI related event would probably be when a moderator accidentally brought the entire server into the buttons room. My ears still hurt to this date.

Huh....may have been me

9 hours ago, Kade said:

Huh....may have been me

Lol. Mine is when carp was king crab and played crab rave and we broke out and limited lots of people in the facility. Including th3 lol.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

My personal favorite was when a lot of Foundation were online but no CI. I played as a CI Infiltrator and single handedly breached all of HCZ and 173.  Then enjoyed 90 seconds of nuclear sirens

• Thanks 2

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

51 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

My personal favorite was when a lot of Foundation were online but no CI. I played as a CI Infiltrator and single handedly breached all of HCZ and 173.  Then enjoyed 90 seconds of nuclear sirens

This is the big oof moment and gets my star of approval.

• Gaminglight Love 2

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

My greatest time has to be when I was near the Medbay elevator in HCZ as a CI Infiltrator I was trying to free some d-class. Then all of sudden I see a swarm of d-class attempt to run out of the elevator screaming as I hear the sound of the grenade goes off, and 5 bodies flew out of the elevator. Honestly the funniest thing I've seen while solo raiding other than Gensec and Reseachers screaming about SCP-106 "Larry" coming towards them like it was some kind of horror film during their evacuation.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

8 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

When Researchers were taking all Class D to 173 CC for a laser light show rave, which ended with one MTF deciding to gun down everyone.

HEY I didn't gun EVERYONE down... sheesh

Disclaimer: This is a joke

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 3 weeks later...

Shameless bump

My most memorable was when E11 heard a D-Boy cracking Gate A. The three of us on at the time all stood a few feet away to surprise him only to see 173, 049, and 096 with him as the gates opened. I still hear my girly screaming from that event...

• Like 1

On 5/3/2019 at 8:26 PM, CrimsonConch said:

Shameless bump

My most memorable was when E11 heard a D-Boy cracking Gate A. The three of us on at the time all stood a few feet away to surprise him only to see 173, 049, and 096 with him as the gates opened. I still hear my girly screaming from that event...

*Hears stone scraping*

*Hears "Hello"*

*Sees a picture slide under the door followed by a loud scream*

Honestly, my favorite experience was, becoming a O5 for 7 hours. But also having fun around the server and having a huge family in this community. But let’s not forget /me suck toes. I should get a toes rank.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

On 5/3/2019 at 7:26 PM, CrimsonConch said:

Shameless bump

LOL

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

5 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Mine is always being called SCP 049 on PoliceRP...

xDDD OML

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• 3 weeks later...

Hard to say since almost every moment feels memorable.

Liked the old days when no one really played the server, I didn't give a shit about anything and would just troll as a SO but get promoted anyways. After all zuthar13 brought me here.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:20 AM, Skela said:

Honestly, my favorite experience was, becoming a O5 for 7 hours. But also having fun around the server and having a huge family in this community. But let’s not forget /me suck toes. I should get a toes rank.

I swear I see you suck everybody's toes on that server almost everyday.

Edited by Mr.HammerHead

1 hour ago, Mr.HammerHead said:

Hard to say since almost every moment feels memorable.

Liked the old days when no one really played the server, I didn't give a shit about anything and would just troll as a SO but get promoted anyways. After all zuthar13 brought me here.

I swear I see you suck everybody's toes on that server almost everyday.

I still do

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

11 minutes ago, Skela said:

I still do

Add this to the list of things Dr. Bright Skela isn't allowed to do at the Foundation

I was stuck inside of the foundation as a CI INF for over an hour and even managed to get locked inside of 049s CC for 20 minutes before I got bombed into oblivion -__-

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Bread locked this topic