Should PAPA Become Captain?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Papa Become A USAF Captain

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

1.  What is your In-Game Name? PAPA

2. What are you applying for? Captain

3. How much time do you have in-game total( 4 days and 6 hours minimum) : N/A due to time reset but I would estimate around 2-3 Days.

4. Why do you want to be Captain ( 50 words minimum): So for starters I myself have been waiting for a while to even get the chance to apply. In the time I was waiting to apply for this spot I have been practicing my skills all around. When I say I was practicing my skills I mean my In-Game combat, my In-Game strategies, and as well as my all around leadership as an officer. Now mind you, in no way do i mean to brag in any sense, I feel I have progressed to an extreme extent in all of these categories leading on to this point. I have been around long enough to where I feel comfortable with all my fellow military personal and really all of the people in the server as a community. Again, I mean in no way to brag but I would say that I am very known on the server at this point and especially in the united states military. As my time has went on I feel that I have fully progressed in this branch for me to uphold the job of being a true officer.

5. Who would you like to see you as Captain ( Two officers minimum): Bambob and Kai Mark

6. Why should we trust you with Captain? ( This is a high rank in USAF. 50 words minimum): I fully understand that being a Captain gives me a huge responsibility and I myself am willing to uphold this responsibility. When it comes to trust I can see why there would be concerns as to if someone should trust another person with big responsibility. When it comes to trust in command well then I have a lot of experience I guess you can say. Over on PoliceRP I am command In State Police, CERT, State FTO, and now DOC. This being said, I know how to uphold commanding positions properly and smoothly. I have experience with a lot of power and I have gotten this far and have not done anything that you can say is untrustworthy. Another way I can hopefully show you I can be trusted is that I am staff on MilitaryRP. This means that I am to uphold maturity at all times. I would have to say that i have a lot on the line in total if I were to do something along the lines of abuse or immature. All the time and effort I have put into this server, community, and especially this branch I could promise my life that I would never do anything to make anybody not trust me with this position or even trust me at all.

7. What is your timezone? EST

8. What is your USAF rank? ( 1LT+): 1LT

9. How often can you be on? I can be on as often as 2- 2 1/2 Hours (minimum) per day.

10. Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire? I will always be willing to do what it takes to lead my troops in battle.As a man of respect I would never lead my troops into hellfire because I respect their lives. I would put my life on the line before I let my troops lives on the line.

Edited by PAPA

+support

Pretty neat guy. Length and detail of this application speaks for itself.

1 hour ago, Androntel said:

+support

Pretty neat guy. Length and detail of this application speaks for itself.

1 hour ago, Brandon0623 said:

Your missing a poll.

Really sorry but it’s fixed, I know I made one but I guess I forgot to confirm it earlier 

+ Support

Great effort in the app

Active

Interactive with other people

+Huge Plus Support

• Active
  • mature
  • problem solver

17 minutes ago, ninjariles said:

+ Support

Great effort in the app

Active

Interactive with other people

Accepted

Speak to a Col. For training!  Congratulations.