Should i become Staff  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Yes / No

• Yes(reason)
    • No(plz dm/respond to let me know why)

1. What is your in-game name?: Struftdot

2. What is your steam name?: struftdot

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:85380774

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes Indeed i do , I was :

Moderator on a random community wich i didn't like to much for about a 2 months (don't count it in) it was my getting used to staff period

SuperAdmin on a community called Celeriumgaming for 6 months; Left the comunity as it no longer interested me and the comunity became toxic

Moderator on a community called X-ray gaming for about 3-4 months (roughly) stopped being staff as the server went bankrupt/ couldn't afford to stay up

Moderator on a community called Ocean-gaming for about 3 months left because they changed there server mode every month and got sick of it

1. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2016

2. What date did you make your forums account? April 30 , 2017

3. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

4. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 4 (5 if you count the dupe one in) http://prntscr.com/n74pkv and in attachments

5. Have you donated? Yes 

6. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

7. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No i am not

8. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes ,i have read them

9. Timezone: GMT+1

10. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

11. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
    I would like to become staff as i play in a timezone where a lot of minges come online and staff usually isn't which sometimes can result into spawn being completely blocked off whilst then leaving the server is the only option as this makes some people verry upset this can be resolved quite easely 
    as i like people to obey the rules and deserve a punishment if they don't, giving them a warn is usually good enough to make them stop but sometimes it takes more such as a minge or kick as i have being staff before on garry's mod i know how it works and how the commands work i could be usefull for the community at these times where there is practically no staff online at all where I'd fill that spot in keeping the server minge free around the clock EU timezone and US timezone
    i try to act and be mature as much as i can whilst also keeping my calm on stressful/anoying moments as i see staff being under the ratio on their own allot where  i would wish to be able to help them as 30 people can sometimes be harsh for some people as i have felt the struggle before and i would like to help other staff members along the journey 

12. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would claim the sit then jailtp them to me 

I would calmy ask them to lower their voice and or to calm down
    Then proceed to;
    if they are still cursing !gag them and Continue
    Ask them why they started Massrdming and why they cursed while in the meanwhile calling an admin to hand the 10,000 second minge
    Then check the !plogs for how many people they killed proceeding to then give them the warn MassRDM|NCWS|Disrespecting staff 
    Let the admin+ execute the minge 
    release them from their jail
    to then proceeding them to a location where they can't anoy other players
    and then move on to other sits

WARNS.png

Big +Support

Active

Mature

Funny

Kind

Active (in his TZ)

2 hours ago, struftdot said:

i play in a timezone where a lot of minges come online and staff usually isn't

I have gotten on a lot of times early in the morning and he is right, hes usually on when there arent  any staff on but a lot of minges

Edited by David Charleston
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, David Charleston said:

Big +Support

Active

Mature

Funny

Kind

Active (in his TZ)

I have gotten on a lot of times early in the morning and he is right, hes usually on when there arent  any staff on but a lot of minges

think hes ready

• Gaminglight Love 1

7 hours ago, David Charleston said:

Big +Support

Active

Mature

Funny

Kind

Active (in his TZ)

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP Manager

8 hours ago, David Charleston said:

Big +Support

Active

Mature

Funny

Kind

Active (in his TZ)

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

15 hours ago, David Charleston said:

Big +Support

Active

Mature

Funny

Kind

Active (in his TZ)

+ support!! 

• Like 1

logan2.png

17 hours ago, David Charleston said:

Big +Support

Active

Mature

Funny

Kind

Active (in his TZ)

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |