Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2.5 months 

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 4

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? :
I think i should be promoted because;

1. As i like leading a team the correct way and as SM i never get taken seriously i also see a lot of OFC's online that are doing well and I feel bad not being able to promote them as i train quite a lot of cadets and see some grow tired of never going further then ofc even after a month!

2. i also see lots of mingy snr's that just need more time as a ofc to learn what it takes to be an officer and need to learn the tricks more such as radio usage and 10-codes.

3. As command in 2 departements i know what it takes to do my job to lead a team,
and i would like to be command on pd aswel to prove myself even more.

4. currently i'm working(activity atleast on PD) on being on pd as much as i can if the other departements don't need me and that could be benifitial for PD as i would be a command member on at times where none at all are online 

5. I also see myself fit as i'm mature,Friendly,Helpfull and i  am online practically every single day and can be contacted at all times with aswel  as noticing other PD members that are doing great as i could let other command members know about them

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes, i do

Edited by struftdot
typo and making it more organized

On 4/4/2019 at 7:56 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Experienced 

Application could be better 

But nevertheless I think you're ready for LT

Good Luck 

MAJ Eternity 

• Like 1