Level-3 Card for 035-1 - Denied

Darth Jar Jar

What you want to see? -  A level 3 card for 035-1, instead of level 2.

Why should we add it? -  SCP-035-1 having a level 2 card does not help at all in HCZ, which is where his spawn is. If he has a level 3 card, he can help out other SCPs, and attempt to break out. It helps because he basically has no weapons to use, except fists.

What are the advantages of having this? - A better experience as SCP-035-1

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-035-1, but it helps out all the euclid/keter SCPs as 035-1 might release them.

Links to any content -  N/A

-Support

SCP's shouldn't be teaming with each other and your main goal as 035 shouldn't be escaping it would be finding a new host for the mask *In RP* plus 035 spawns in HCZ there really isn't any other places that he would need to go to that would require keycard access. If you pick up the mask you get a SWEP that does a decent amount of damage but if the mask doesn't spawn 035 has access to armory as he is the only SCP to have weapons since the host is human.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Berserkerpups said:

-Support

SCP's shouldn't be teaming with each other and your main goal as 035 shouldn't be escaping it would be finding a new host for the mask *In RP* plus 035 spawns in HCZ there really isn't any other places that he would need to go to that would require keycard access. If you pick up the mask you get a SWEP that does a decent amount of damage but if the mask doesn't spawn 035 has access to armory as he is the only SCP to have weapons since the host is human.

9 hours ago, Berserkerpups said:

-Support

-Support

As I stated in the previous 35-1 suggestion, I think 35-1 should be able to get access to the armory in LCZ and from there he can get a keycard cracker to either let out SCPs or escape. Giving 35 the ability to let out SCPs as soon as hes breached seems a little OP, but not giving him any access seems a little harsh.

13 hours ago, Berserkerpups said:

-Support

15 minutes ago, Conner Tyson said:

-Support

As I stated in the previous 35-1 suggestion, I think 35-1 should be able to get access to the armory in LCZ and from there he can get a keycard cracker to either let out SCPs or escape. Giving 35 the ability to let out SCPs as soon as hes breached seems a little OP, but not giving him any access seems a little harsh.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

14 hours ago, Berserkerpups said:

-Support

lol, lmao even

I'll just make it simple and quote two people, then provide my own reasoning:

3 hours ago, Conner Tyson said:

-Support

16 hours ago, Berserkerpups said:

-Support

-Support - Mainly because 035-1 is a mask. Though I do think he should gain the inventory of his victim, he shouldn't just get a Level-3 Keycard on spawn.

That is just simply too overpowered.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP