Spookie Ghostie Event App-Accepted

Spookie Ghostie

Spookie Ghostie” - Event Team App

Name: Spookie Ghostie

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85224325

What is your ULX Rank?:  User

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): Personally Id say a 9 I dont know everything like the numbers or what all of them are but growing up I loved the SCP community watching SCP readings and stuff like that the more it scared me the more I wanted to come back for more.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): Personally no 

How Active are you?: I am really active but recently I've been LOA due to family matters and me getting sick my activity might be semi active as the year progresses and I get more and more things to due but ill still try to get on as much as I can.

How many warns do you have?: 3 how ever I am  viewing it as 1 because I thought the RDM was allowed if it was a research test ( I wont go in detail of what its about for the sake of writing and keeping this short) and the mic spam was because I thought It fit the mood and the people wanted some music when I was playing it nobody said to turn it off or to stop so I thought It was ok.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I imagine that I can unify many people of the SCP RP community through events finding a way to increase activity because as a researcher I found that many of the people in the research branch are inactive. Like the CI branch you look in their discord and find many people in it how ever you go in game and you only see about 2 or 1 CI on including high command, my idea of how to increase activity is by making events that revolve around a group such as CI events or a research event where every researcher does a huge test on one scp only to have it breach causing a panic and have MTF do something. I want to make the community as great as it can be and hopefully make these events so good they can attract new people to join ( real ambitious I know but I want to do the best I can for this community ) if i'm not able to be apart of event team its fine I still have fun on the server and i'll try to make it as good as I can from a RP perspective.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I can think of 2 on the spot one is and scp 105 and scp 682 cross test as it will allow the breach of 2 keter SCPS and could keep people on their toes and be exited. The other idea is GOC, and CI raid the foundation at the same time having a 3 way war in the process having the CI spawn at gate A and having the GOC spawn at gate B telling the MTF not to kill the GOC right away or place the GOC somewhere near the Keter hallway as to prevent distance from the MTF spawn and avoid people dying before the event even starts. 

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

I love almost every SCP but if I'd pick a favorite between 999 and 173 I would go with 173 because of how the one post of 173 started a great community and made many other writers make fantastic story's. I also like the whole theme of a non emotionless statue killing its prey and hiding in the darkness waiting to strike and the reputation it built up through out the SCP wiki having many content creators on others sites gain fame from it.  I like that its one of the most popular and how it basically represents not only the SCP community in general but by what it does and how it captures the theme of the SCP community having an emotionless item kill people giving the foundation a cause to capture and contain the scps as to not have them do harm to the world.

Edited by Spookie Ghostie
forgot ULX rank

+ Support 

- Nice Guy

-  Good Events 

-  Would make a good event member

~ Executive Researcher Corner

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

On 4/2/2019 at 10:51 PM, Gamer6 said:

+ Support 

- Nice Guy

-  Good Events 

-  Would make a good event member

~ Foundation Doctor Corner

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

On 4/10/2019 at 8:50 AM, Iceman0923 said:

+Support 

-Seen you online a lot.

-Fun to be around.

-You might be able to come up with some good events in time.

-Support

-Activity.

-I don’t like your current event ideas.

I wish you luck

-Iceman

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

3 hours ago, Spookie Ghostie said:

So quick question so what the +'s are they supposed to be positives and the - is supposed to be negative. 

You aren't supposed to comment on your app thread, cause it can be insta-denied.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• th3 changed the title to Spookie Ghostie Event App-Accepted
  • th3 locked this topic