A Late Introduction

Dr. Ternith Plague

So, this is a long post. I'll do a TL;DR at the end.

I've been interested in Garry's Mod for a long time. I've been watching YouTube videos on it for a long time, starting with VenturianTale back in (I'm pretty sure) 2014 or 2013. I was slowly getting uninterested in them when I started finding people like Breezy (back then, known as Kul3Dude). I didn't get interested into the roleplay scene of things until about 2016, 2017 when I saw people like Frisky or Zuthar (no, I'm not influenced by Zuthar). I was struggling to get things like Garry's Mod, but when my Birthday rolled around one year, I had received a $50 Steam Gift Card. The first game I got? SuperFlight. Yeah, I know. Horrible game, bad controls, but got me back into the scheme of PC Gaming (I'd been a long-time PS4 player).

When I bought Garry's Mod, I was overwhelmed by a lot of things. First was the size of content packs. Like, JESUS, those are huge. But I started into the RP scheme of things when I joined Concordia (not an advertisement, I SWEAR). I'd been an avid player, kept going through it, got into Z-Unit. Who knew I would be banned from the community for plagiarism when applying for an SCP. I know, right? Anyways, I had left Concordia before I remembered this one Star Wars RP server. Zephyr (again, NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT), which I remember Frisky running for a good while. I joined, left for a bit, rejoined, repeat. I got bored of Garry's Mod for a while. After that, I had just... gotten bored of video games for a while.

I didn't rejoin PC Gaming until very late 2017, where I joined a CvR server. I was there for a while before I rejoined Revival (I think I skipped a big section of memory there). I left Revival due to inactivity, and kept on going to Werewolf for a while. I had gotten inactive on Administration on CvR when I began receiving map errors with the skybox there. It just turned into lines and a complete void. I resigned from all my positions there and I still have a good relationship with the Chief of Development there. I decided to head back to GamingLight after a while, and have stayed ever since I left CvR this March. I'm not ashamed, nor proud, of my work in other servers (mostly because I left them), and I don't usually commit to servers unless their community is really kind.

I would like to say that GamingLight has one of the most understanding staff.

TL;DR - I came to Garry's Mod because of VenturianTale, and joined GamingLight officially when I left my Administration position at CvR. Probably gonna stay for a while. Mostly at SCP:RP.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• 1 month later...

welcome! 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Bread locked this topic